Chap 45

🍁____________🍁

She instinctively began to retreat, but halted in her tracks upon hearing Karishma Singh's voice, filled with emotion and vulnerability, which seemed to pierce her very soul.

" Ama soch lo Naina madam, tumko ab kis ka bhojaan bana hai. Humare in bhooke shero ka ke, Karishma Singh ka?"

Naina locked looked back at Karishma, she felt a chill run down her spine.

The silence that once after the departure of Haseena Malik, has, engulfed in Karishma's eyes and soul.

Today, Naina knew that she had awoken a beast within Karishma, a silent storm that had been brewing beneath the surface for far too long.

As the silence lingered, Naina could sense the tension in the air thickening. She tried to speak, to explain herself, but the words caught in her throat. Karishma's glare was like daggers, cutting through her defenses.

" Daroga ji, please mujhe maaf kar do. Maine yeh sab paiso ke liya kiya tha. Aur agar tum mujhe maaf kar do gayi toh main tumko ek baat bataungi. Tumhare faide ki."

Naina pleaded while eyeing those wild cats that are ready to feast on her flesh just waiting for master permission and then, not even her bones will be left for cementry.

Karishma scowled at Naina and then slapping her hand, spoke,

" Naina madam ka karti hai ap, apko Kisi ney humare bare main kahe nahi bataya ke Karishma Singh, dushmano se sodeybazi nahi karti."

Naina who with hard slap fell on ground and the lions come enough close to Naina's face that she cries due to pain and fear from lions and their master.

" Arey Arey mere shero ka karte ho. Kahe ko Naina madam ko pershan karte ho. Chalo chalo get back"

Karishma said gently caressing on lions back. Lion shook their head and caressing their head with Karishma's leg obeyed their master and step back giving their master to step ahead.

"  Take them away"

Karishma Singh commanded. A man came and bowing in front of Karishma  took both lions with him.

Naina tried to run but Karishma shoot her in leg. Naina cried falling on ground back.

Karishma threw the gun away and getting on her knees.
She dangerously comes close to Naina's face and whispered,

" Daro nahi, hum tumko aaj nahi maare gay. Aaj toh sirf humne thodi body ko aur tumhare is topa dimagh ko tayar kar rahy hai. Roj itna, itna maarne aur maarne ke liya"

" Kya?"

Naina asked being terrified of Karishma's warth now.

" Kya ka? Tumko ka laga ke hum tumhari ek hadi todi aur bus khoon nikala aur bus tumhara, the end hoga. Ama, ka topa ho tum. Itne sasate main thoda na tumko naarak ki aag main lagane de gay.

Tumne joh madam sir ke sath kiya. Us ki saza toh tumko din raat de gay hum. Jaise hum roj jeete aur maarte rahy hai madam sir ke liya.