Chap 44

A/N This chapter contains volience. Readers who don't like volience then kindly skip the last paragraph

🍁___________🍁

Fear gripped Naina's heart to watch Karishma Singh a disaster state at this hour of hour and she was taken back, when Karishma stumbled walked in and closing the door behind her with wild eyes with fear.

" Naina madam, Naina madam, humne apki madat ka zarurat hai"

Karishma's voice was hoarse as she spoke, her words heavy with exhaustion.

Naina comes out of her thoughts and asked her with concern.

" Daroga ji, kya hua hai aur apko yeh itni sari choote kaise ayi? Ao andar ao main first aid box le kar aati hoon"

Karishma took a deep breath, trying to steady, she spoke.

" Nahi, un sab ka zarurat nahi hai. Hum theek hai aur hum yaha zayad dar tak rukh bhi nahi sakte.

Hum par kisi ney attack kiya woh abhi bhi humare aur is chabi ke peechee hai.( showing key to Naina, Karishma continue huffing)

Hum bole thy sab se ke humari madam sir ke pass kuch toh aisa tha joh unki maut ka karaan bana tha.

Aur shayad is chabi ka he koi raaj hai. Aur abhi yeh apke pass zayad surakshti rahy gayi.

Please, isko apne pass sambhal kar rakhiye aur agar ho sake toh isko check bhi kar li jiye ga ke yeh kaha ki chabi hai.

Hum abhi jaa rahy hai aur agar hum subha na laut sake toh please thaana aur Urmila ji ko sambhal li jiye ga.

Ap kare lay gayi na?"

Naina took key from Karishma and looking at it nodded, spoke,

" Hain main kar gaya. Tum chita mat karo"

Karishma looked at Naina and then coughed.

" Daroga ji, rukhiye main apke liya pani le kar aati hoon"

Naina told patting on Karishma's shoulder and runs to get water for her.

Behind her, Karishma sycn the whole place that got filled with memories of Haseena Malik. A wave of emotions washed over her, causing her eyes to glisten with unshed tears. Despite the flood of memories threatening to overwhelm her, she remained composed, refusing to let her tears betray her inner turmoil.

" Nahi, humko abhi kamjor nahi padna."

Karishma shook her mind and with heavy heart, she silently bidding farewell to the past that haunted her.

She hide herself behind the shawal and sat in the car, hidden behind the tree at a distance.

Karishma took a deep breath, her eyes reflecting a mix of emotions while leaning against the car seat.

Billu's concerned voice broke her reverie. "Karishma madam, ap theek hai?"

He asked, his eyes filled with concern and pain.