[UPDATED RULES AND REQUEST PAGE]

(This is basically just a new book cause my writing has changed quite a bit and I've explored more in writing (Angst, fluff, smut, etc) so here is the updated rules page, make sure to request here so I have a better chance of seeing it, since I'll visit here often to make sure I haven't missed any new requests!) (Not taking down the old chapters cause I deleted my old cringe myth book and now i have no content to look back on and laugh at :(.    )

Things I will not do:

(I understand people are into more macabre writing and while I like to dabble in it myself, for example, murder, stalking, Kidnapping, etc, I still have my boundaries and stuff I will not be writing when it comes to macabre topics.)

Rape/Attempted Rape/Consenual-NonCon

Minors in adult situations (Sex, drinking, doing drugs, yk)

The standard stuff like watersports, diaper fetishes, and stuff you already know are a big no without me even saying em'

The New Days Union (If you request Days Union, it will only have the Day Operatives and Night Operatives, as well as their leaders. I ended up stopping Days Union for a bit cause of the actors and loads of drama, but honestly, the characters are abandoned and got scraped, so, fuck it, we ball, I love them too much to let them go (Scary_Day, Horrid_Night, Otherworldly_Night <3)

Reader with mental disorders (I don't want to misinterpret these and or write them wrong, so I'm going to avoid them entirely so I also don't get cancelled on Twitter.com for messing them up)

Song fics (I remember doing this once and I DIDN'T EVEN SPELL THE LYRICS RIGHT)

Beheading/Anything too gorey

If you request something horrible or cursed and make me have to update this request page, I will be putting you on the wall of shame >:(

Stuff I will do:

everything else

oh yeah and threesomes are back and probably more people can be involved, sex is fun to write so go ahead

and kinks as well

besides the kinks I mentioned earlier

swearing and middle fingers

Characters I will not be doing:

AloneTraveler more Like AbusiveTraveler (allegedly)

Any characters owned by Kazdam (Ulifer, Chuck_Lloyd, Terroah, FatherGrimm & The NurseryMyths (Lowkey that sound like a badass rock band name) , Zeltrek, SubjectPyro.) MartinCult is still accepted because the Cult Family cleared it up and said while Kazdam ran the account for awhile, he had no contribution to its creation and was returned to an anonymous Cult Family Member)

I can still do Great_Day, though I hate the guy that controlled the account and runs/ran the myth so he probably won't appear THAT much, all of the other du members are good tho dw

I THINK WE'RE GOOD? Idk I'm vibing to Thrift Shop by Macklemore rn so I'm not paying much attention anymore (nevermind it just changed to Timber by Pitbull & Kesha im still dancing though)

Oh yeah, feel free to message me if you want to privately request something or have your name not mentioned in a chapter.