19.

June 3rd, 2023.

It's the last day of tour, It was Saturday which meant the longest day of them all. We would be going to four different places for the last day of Whit's tour. We would be going to 4 different local bars. One being the famous bar of the state of texas, and the others I'm the city of texas. Whitney has done so good throughout this whole tour. Her people love her and I'm just so dang proud of her for everything she's doing.

She's done so many amazing things in the past 2 days of this tour, and I couldn't be more proud of my best friend. I was getting ready in the hotel bathroom along with Jacob. He had taken a shower beforehand as his hair was still a little wet from not being all the way dry. I was doing my makeup reading most of the comments on my live from tiktok. "What are you guys getting ready for? We are getting ready for Whitney's last day of tour." I said dabbing my foundation in. Jacob came behind me and started reading some of the comments. "Jacob ur so hot. Uh.." he said as I smiled. "Yeah he is hot thanks for noticing babes, but he's mine." I said gently bringing his face down to mine and kissing his lips. I pulled away right after a few seconds.

He smirked up and down at me slapping my ass. "Damn baby." He shouted smirking and I laughed. "Your so weird it annoys me and I don't like you. Well if you don't like me then get off, simple as that honey." I said doing and focusing on my eyelashes. "Jacobs gonna leave you in a few months, I'm calling it." I read a comment and Jacob laughed. "No chance in hell buddy. I'm in love with this girl." He said kissing the top of my head and then resting his chin on the top of my head. "I'm in love with you." I said smiling at him in the mirror as he kisses my head some more and then goes back to reading some of the comments. "You guys are so cute. Thank you, we appreciate all the love and support from the people who give it." I said and then finish my makeup and go to my hair.

"I'm gonna curl my hair and then get my outfit and then we can meet Whit and Tyler at the lobby." I said looking over at Jacob who was brushing his teeth. He spits the toothpaste out and nods over at me. "Alright honey, sounds good. I'll be in here whenever your ready." He said leaning down kissing my head and then walking out. I smiled admiring him. "She's so in love, it's nice too see her this happy again." I read a comment from someone named Kiley. I smiled awing. "Thank you Kiley. I am very happy and am so in love with him. He has no idea." I said sighing thinking about him. "You deserve to be happy and I'm so happy that you don't give a shit about all the hate being thrown your way. Keep being you and shine bright. Love you!" I read a comment and smiled. "Thank you so much, people like you are the reason I do social media and are the reason I still have a platform. Thank you thank you." I said on my last piece of hair and turning my curling iron off and putting my outfit on.

I wore a crop top with some blue jorts and some cowboy boots. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jacob scrolling on tiktok. He looked up as he heard the door open and smiled. "Damn baby, you look beautiful." He said smiling at me up and down and I chuckled. "Thank you honey. Come on, let's go." I held my hand out and he gladly took it lifting it up and kissing the back of it with a smile. He closed the door and locked it. We both walked down to whit's room. I knocked on it and I heard a shout 'come in' from whit herself. "Hey lovey. You look good." She said and i smiled.

"Thank you whit. You ready to kick the last night of tours ass?" I asked and she smiled. "Yes I am. So tired of the moving to 4 different places tho." She said with a sigh and I nodded. "I know. We can just stay in the same bar and bring all of the other places to one if we can if possible." I said and tyler chuckled. "No way in hell all 4 places will fit in one bar. It depends on how big the bar is." He said and i agreed on that. "He is right. But I think the bar we're going to first is big enough so we can post something about it." I said and whit pulled her phone out setting it up.