20.

June 5, 2023.

It's RTS season!! I am so excited to be able to go this year. I couldn't go last year bc of sickness holding me back and missed a great night from the pictures Whit and my other friends sent me. But this year, I'm going with whit, Tyler and Jacob. I couldn't be more happier to be going with my favorite people.

We had all gotten back to our home. We would be driving in the same vehicle down to Cullman Alabama for RTS. Morgan wallen is gonna be there and other famous singers so I was excited about that. "Hey babe, what are you wanting to eat before we go?" Jacob came into our bathroom and I stood frozen for a moment. "Wouldn't we just eat while we're there or are we eating before all together?" I asked finishing getting ready and he shrugged. "Tyler texted me asking so I asked you." He said with a laugh at my face.

"We can just eat there. I don't wanna be late, you know how long Tyler makes everyone wait J." I said and he laughs. "Okay okay. Oh by the way when we get back, I'm going to pick Grayson up." He said and I jumped up excitedly. "Oh hell yes. Baby g's coming back home." I said with a wide grin and he smiled at me. "Alright finish getting ready so we can leave and get down there before traffic." He said and i nodded.

I got my outfit which was a black crop top with some blue jean shorts and some cowboy boots. I straight my hair and got my makeup done. I did a double take look in the mirror and drooled over myself. "Wow i look hot." I whispered before grabbing my things and walking out to the living room where Jacob sat on the couch. He looked up hearing my footsteps, his jaw dropped as soon as he saw me. "Damn baby, how am I gonna keep my hands off of you tonight." He said smirking walking towards me and I chuckled. "Idk you just will." I said wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him softly. He reciprocated the kiss as his arms went around my waist pulling me closer.

I pulled away a few seconds after smiling. "Alright let's go. Don't wanna be late." I said pulling him out the door locking it behind him. He laughs at my behavior. "Your so cute." He says between laughs and i chuckled throwing his keys I stole from his desk in our bedroom. He catches them with ease before unlocking the doors and opening mine before I could reach for it. "Never let me catch you trying to open your door by yourself." He said with a smirk and i smiled. "Or what?" I said with a confident smirk and he chuckled.

"Don't test me princess." He said going in the drivers seat and I chuckled. "Alright alright. Let's just go." I said as he pulled out the driveway and onto the main road down towards Cullman. We listened to music on our way because of a little traffic. "You just waiting on the traffic jam to finish girl." Jacob looked over at me as drake and Rihanna's what's my name played. "The things we can do in 20 minutes girl, say my name say my name. Air it out, it's getting hot crack a window air it out." Drake rapped in the background as Jacob smirked at me putting his thumb over my bottom lip.

I leaned over the console keeping eye contact with him. "Let's save it for tonight." I whispered as the music played along with him continuing to smirk but focus on the road. "Whatever you say honey. Whatever you say." I heard his whisper to himself but i could still hear him as I went on my phone and scrolled through Snapchat stories. "How long until we're there babe?" I asked as 20 minutes have gone by and he chuckled at my impatient expression. "Chill hon, we'll be there in 5 minutes." He told me and i smiled not wanting to wait any longer.

5 minutes have gone by as Jacob pulled into the RTS parking lot. Whit and Tyler hopped out of their vehicle as the others hopped out of their single ones. We all decided to not take the same vehicle. I looked over at whit to find us somewhat matching. "Ayeee, matching almost." I said as I hugged her. "Gosh, we're blowing the roof of this place already." Whit said and we both make our way towards the entrance. "Babe where are you going?" Tyler shouted over towards Whitney and she fake rolled her eyes as an expression of what does it look like. "We're going in. You idiot." She shouted back as he laughed.