Episode 1

Katsuki got home late. After the meet-and-greet finished, his sister was hungry and so he took her to grab a bite before dropping her at their parents'. His old hag was evver so annoying. She nagged him about not staying over, but luckily his old man was there to de-escalate before the situation could turn into something worse and he made Katsuki promise he'd visit them the next time he had a day off.

Katsuki was dead tired. He had woken up that morning at 6am, spent half of the morning doing annoying paperwork at their agency and the other half shut in their music studio poishing some songs that would soon be released. The rest of the day hadn't fared much better, as he spent it following his overexcited sister around, and then he spent the whole night on his feet—be it at the concert or at the meet and greet afterwards. So it was no surprise that by the time he got out of the shower and threw himself to the bed—hair still damp and only wearing some sweatpants—, he was beat. 

It was the kind of exhaustion of not being able to move a muscle, but still being too awake to fall asleep, though, so he grabbed his phone and started scrolling down social media.

Not even 5 minutes after opening the app he came across a picture with his face in it. This wasn't something strange, he was famous after all, but what was weird is that the picture was posted by his little sister's fanpage. It was a selfie she made him take with her a few hours earlier at the concert. Katsuki was holding her up with an arm and she was hugging his neck with an arm as she took the selfie with the other one.

Katsuki smiled as he doubled tapped the picture. Himiko would nag as much as their mother, and she was usually a cheeky, sassy little brat, but at the end of the day she was his little sister and, therefore, the best fcking sister on planet earth. 

Before Katsuki scrolled down, his eyes caught something else. In the pic they were facing away from the stage, so the HERO members were all in the background, Izuku with the most beautiful of the smiles apparently having been caught mid-laugh.

"Oh right, let's search freckles". He typed Izuku's full name in the search bar and smiled when a profile with a blue check appeared immediately. "Here he is. Let's see, what does he usually post?"

The feed was exactly what you would expect from a top idol's official social media. It seemed so perfect with the consistentcy of colours and style through all the posts that it was obvious most of them had been made by a professional. However, Katsuki couldn't help feeling that that was strange. He had just met the greenette, yes, but from what he had seen Katsuki thought Izuku was the type of person to love managing his own social media, meeting new people and interacting with fans... 

However, amongst the sea of professionally made pics, he saw a couple that didn't belong there. There were selfies with famous actors, actresses and other idols—he seemed friendly with everyone, that damn freckles—and a ton of pics with his group members. One specifically, had two of the members kneeling down with the other two standing behind them and they were all making a giant heart angling their arms and placing them together. 

Izuku was one of the two on the ground, sitting on his heels. It looked like they had just finished a concert, as he was wearing just a loose tee with some shorts. However, the shorts were so tiny that, added with the way he was sitting, made his thighs look so meaty and full Katsuki's brain almost short-circuited. 

And as his eyes drank up the sight of the accidental sin that was Izuku in that picture,  his hand travelled lower down his body.

Katsuki bit his lip when his hand closed over his clothed dick. It was painfully hard already and all he had done was stare at a picture of a—technically—innocent, fully-clothed Izuku. He was screwed, he knew, but it didn't feel bad. At least it didn't when he imagined those full lips taking the place of his hand.

He squeezed his member taking in the sight of Izuku's face in the picture. Fuck if the man wasn't the definition of beauty. His face was a gift from the almighty fucking Gods, and not a gift to Izuku, but a gift to everyone who had had the blessing of seeing him in their life. 

He closed his eyes still rubbing his dick and imagined how that gorgeous face would look if he was really there with him and giving him a blow job. Green ruffled curls pulled back inside his fist as he pushed his head down on his cock; green eyes open and glued to his red ones, looking at him through thick eyelashes; bright pink, full lips, smeared with saliva and his precum... He let out a shaky breath at the same time his hand finally dove under his sweatpants and wrapped around his dick, now skin to skin.

Izuku looked like he would give the best of the heads. He could take him all alright, oh fuck yes he would. He might choke when he'd try to deepthroat him, he would go so fast and hard that he'd hurt himself, but the pretty little thing would like that. Or maybe he would take it easier. He would first tease the tip, give it little kitten licks and kisses as he worked him with his hands. Yeah, he would make it his mission to kiss every centimetre of his length, not wanting to miss any of it and make his whole dick feel all his gratitude because it'd be the most amazing present he'd had ever gotten. And he would treasure it alright.

He groaned imagining that sinful pretty tongue lapping around the tip, pressing down the slit of his tip and drinking from there all he could get. The little shit would be one to use teeth just to make him nuts, right? Oh yeah, he would bite the underside and then suck at the same place, that little fuck...—Katsuki imitated the movement with his hand, sliding it down his dick just to add pressure right there, and then started bombing it up and down, throwing his head back and taking his phone with him to keep appreciating the picture.

Then, when he would be almost there, Izuku would stand up and leave him with a confused expression that would quickly be replaced as the shorter would kneel up over him. He would have taken his pants—those damned shorts—off at some point—or maybe he'd never had them on, to begin with— and then, with a hand on Katsuki's shoulder to keep himself steady and another one grabbing Katsuki's cock, he would align themselves.

The pretty little thing would take his damn time, hell yeah he would, just to make Katsuki even crazier. He would slap his hole with Katsuki's fat cock and then rub the girth in between his meaty buns. 

Katsuki felt like he was reaching climax when he imagined Izuku impaling himself in one slow, steady go, but what finally made him come was his Izuku turning his face towards him and kissing him so sweetly. 

He had never cummed so much, fuck, it felt his balls had been emptied completely. His whole body trembled with the climax, and he might have growled the greenette's name as the coil of heat clenched the lower of his stomach before and during release. It took a long while for his body to stop shuddering and for his mind to clear.

After coming down the high it downed on him, everything did. He had just not only pulled a boner but also had the best orgasm in a while to the idea of having sex with someone he had just met.

Was it fucked up? Absolutely. 

Would he do everything in his power to make sure what had happened in his imagination would come true? Hell yeah.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

And that's it for this first episode!

This will be the first texting story I've ever written that will have more than one +18 scen, so make sure to add this story to your library if you like it!

Ya best boy Koda, out!