Episode 2

Lips and teeth clashed as spit smeared everywhere. It was their clumsiest, messiest kiss so far, but it didn't seem like any of the two cared.

Katsuki had hoisted Izuku up at some point—don't ask him when, he only realized his feet weren't on the ground when his legs wrapped instinctually around Katsuki's waist, making their crotches rub, stealing both their breaths for a second—and now attacked his mouth as if he were a starving man and had the most delicious meal in front of him.

Izuku was not one to lose a battle of will. He had fisted Katsuki's hair and pulled his head back for a better angle, and he kept his head in said angle with his other hand wrapped around his neck, squeezing ever so slightly.

The pain was good, so much so Katsuki felt lightheaded as all of his blood rushed south. When did it even happen? Katsuki could swear last time he checked he was the kind to take the lead in any of his last relationships, but there he was, letting a cute, hot nerd squeeze his neck and kiss him so dominantly. It would be a lie to say he wasn't enjoying that—fuck, that, added up with the way Izuku was rutting against his hips, was driving him up the walls—but he was as turned on as he was growing impatient.

Izuku's shirt was starting to look like the worst of the crimes committed against humanity, so Katsuki did the world a favour and ripped it off, buttons flying away.

"Kacchan, no!" Izuku pulled away from the kiss and gasped. "This was my favourite shirt!".

Katsuki smirked, getting rid of the remnants of his shirt. "I'll buy you as many shirts as you want".

The greenette huffed, but the smile on his lips told Katsuki that he wasn't as mad as he was pretending to be. He smiled too. How could he not, when kind, full of fondness eyes were staring right into his red ones?

Izuku always did that. He made him feel like they were the only people in the world, that he was the only person that mattered to him, and the way that feeling settled and expanded his chest wasn't something he would ever be able to put into words. Regardless, that feeling was certainly something he could act on.

This kiss became softer, slower paced and chaste. It almost seemed too innocent comparing it to how they were literally devouring each other just a moment ago, but it felt right.

Izuku sighed when he felt a hand sliding up his naked back and pressing down on it to flush their bodies together, and Katsuki used that chance to move his lips onto the other's cheek.

He pressed a soft kiss there, then another one lower. He kissed a path down to his jaw first, and then continued his way down to his neck. It was all soft and sweet, but Izuku was squirming way too much, his cock throbbing in so much pain inside his tight shorts, for it to be considered innocent.

"K...Kacchan— ngh!"

Katsuki bit right over the mark he had left that same morning. The skin was already sensitive, but now even more so. Izuku shuddered, his eyes rolling to the back of his skull when Katsuki, far from moving to another part of his neck, kept focusing on that specific area, licking and sucking hard on it.

"A-ah, fuck, please, I—" but the words died in his mouth when Katsuki rolled his hips forward.

"Fuck? Fuck yeah I will. I will fuck you so hard, baby boy. I will have you scream and beg for me to stop, but I will keep fucking you so hard, because you'd like it like that, right? Do you want that?"

Izuku nodded. God only knew how much he'd like that. Katsuki smirked. He pushed them away from the wall and walked—Izuku still in his arms—to his bed. He left Izuku down, but instead of going with him, he stood at the foot of the bed.