Request - Insecure. Tom Kaulitz.

Pairing: Tom Kaulitz X Fem!Reader

Warnings; insecurity, crying & sadness.
——————————————————————

You stand infront of your mirror, starting to make faces at the way you looked. You had tried on an outfit for the next day but when you looked in the mirror and had checked yourself out, you started to frown at how it looked. Your body.

It's common to be insecure, sadly. You know you shouldn't think badly about yourself because all those expectations and body ideals don't match reality. But it's still hard to ignore. Especially when it's promoted everywhere and to be reminded that you don't meet the standards.

Tom caught you in it. You've never mentioned any insecurities to Tom. It felt too personal to have someone hear such things. It wasn't always easy to open up to people. Tom walked into your room, and was about to flop onto your bed right when he caught the look in your eyes. He could see you weren't satisfied. "What's wrong?" His voice wasn't loud. You could hear he was trying to be careful.

Sometimes Tom can be a little inconsiderate. He doesn't always think before he speaks. But he tries to better it, especially after a few fights.
You sighed. "Nothing."

Tom's little smile fades aswell. "What?" You shrugged and turned around to change into something else. Tom is silent for a few seconds. He's not sure how to behave when he doesn't know exactly what's wrong. He can see and sense that something is wrong.

You sat down on your bed after changing and look at him as nonchalant as you could. He sat down next to you. "Is something wrong?" He questions. He sneaks a hand around your back, searching for discomfort in your face. But it doesn't come from his touch. You stay quiet. How were you supposed to tell him? Instead you get emotional and tears slip from your eyes. Tom's eyes widen slightly and he hugs you fully now. "What is it?" He asks a few seconds after you had hidden your face in his shirt. "I look horrible." You mumble through your sobs. "What?" This time he doesn't sound curious or confused, but shocked. "My body isn't pretty." You mutter softly. Tears wet your cheeks and his t-shirt, and you aplogize for making it gross. But Tom doesn't care about that. He looks into your eyes like he was trying to read your mind. "Why are you saying that?" His eyebrows are furrowed. You look into his brown eyes trying to find out what he feels. "You're beautiful. Who made you think that?" He pulls you into his embrace again. You hug him back. All the insecurities start to wash away as his words replay in your mind and a faint kiss touches your head.
———————————————————————

Honestly I hate this so much. I feel like Tom would never act like this but what do I know 🤷‍♀️

Love yourselves bbys 💖💖