Chapter 19

(I know this isn't the person I put in the beginning as Christopher but this is just a reference photo )

Victors pov

"Actually about that I wanted you and I to discuss a contract." I said to Christopher. "ohh okay when ". "how about I come to you after work ". "just so you can arrived at 10 no ways ". I guess Christopher was still angry about last night. "but baby I thought I explained to you what happened " I said in a whiney voice. "okay fine Vicky " he said giggling at my attempt at being cute. "how about I came to your place tonight ". "that would be great actually". We then stood up and washed the dishes.

Christopher's pov

Victor then got dressed in his clothes from last night before folding his shorts and leaving them in my closet for "next time ". "I'm leaving now baby" said Victor as he moved closer to me. He wanted a hug but I was applying some eye liner so I couldn't give it to him. "Vicky don't touch me you will make my cat eye croaked ". "so no hug,kiss or any form of affection... You know I could get into an accident and yoll be like"omg I should have hugged him "". He is so dramatic I thought as I giggled. "you are so dramatic Vicky " I said putting down my eye liner and going on my tippy toes to hug and kiss him. "I'll see you tonight okay baby ". "okay... I'll probably also show up at 10 and forget my phone in the office ". "you never going to let this go are you ". "nope not unless you give me something ". "like... ". "a free dinner ". "homecooked dinner or restaurant dinner ". "restaurant... ". "consider it done baby ". I don't know if this was going to be a date or not so I pulled a risky card. "anddd I want it to be a date ". "ohhh so you want to go on a date with me ". "yeahhh...maybe I do ". "okay then baby we will go on a date ". I smiled widely as he caressed my waist. "now get out of here you disturbing me ". He let go of my waist while laughing and just stood there watching me apply my makeup. "you know I can do that for you right ". "yeah right you want me to believe you can apply makeup ". "yessss" I just laughed at him and said "I'll believe it when I see it ". He then left after giving me a kiss on the cheeks.

I got dressed in a pair of baggy Grey sweat pants and a long sleave tight fit white shirt and some white sneakers. I then wore my Grey puffer jacket because it was cold outside then grabbed my bag and left for work. Today I was dressed in my "I just got fucked " outfit and I felt so good. I was smiling all the way to work and when I got there I was met with an angry boss.

"Christopher why are you 52 minutes late. My boss was a sucker for time management and it was fine a few months ago but now I got a man that needs time, attention and affection . I giggled at my thoughts which made my boss stop his rant and look at me angrily." Do you think this is funny". I quickly looked up before saying "no sir ". So stop giggling and get to work. "And let me see you pass by that loud friend of your's office you are getting a warning" he said before walking away.

I quickly  went to my office to prepare for my meeting with Mr Smith. I was tired asf and my body was literally so fucking sore but I can't even whine about it because Victor warned me.

"hi Chris nice to meet you I'm Mr Justin Smith and this is my assistant Lani ". "hi sir nice to finally meet you and hi Lani " Lani waved back before stating that she will not be present for out meeting. It was now time for my meeting with Mr Smith and I was so ready to just get it over and done with. "you can have a seat sir ". "ohhh thank you Chris and and can just call me Justin ".

An hour and a half later

"thank you so much for having me Chris "said Mr Smith as he came closer to shake my hand." it was a pleasure sir ". He then proceeded to run his fingers up my arm before saying"I said you can call me Justin beautiful ". Justin has been trying to flirt with me through out our entire meeting and I kept ignoring it but now he's getting touchy with me and it's making me feel uncomfortable.

Our meeting had just come to an end and I was extremely excited to go and see my friend so I barged into his office only to see someone I didn't expect to see at all. "hey Evan " I said awkwardly before turning to Devon and waving at him. He then chuckled before saying hi. "Chris I'm in the middle of a meeting " said Evan kind of embarrassed. "ohhh sorry then I'll see you during lunch". "oh actually I have plans for lunch so I can't hang out with you". "Ohhhh okay bye then "I said while making my way out of his office.

After I got to my office I sat down and texted the only person I talk to excluding Evan.

ME : hey Vicky did you get home okay

DADDY VIC❤️ : hey baby yes I did get home safely.

ME : ohh okay that's good was just checking on you.

DADDY VIC❤️ : I'm good angel. How was your meeting this morning.

ME : It was fine you know how meeting are.

I didn't want to worry Victor by telling him about Justin so I just kept it to myself.

DADDY VIC❤️ : what you doing for lunch today.

ME : eating.

DADDY VIC ❤️: WOW CHRISTOPHER WOW😂😂obviously besides eating... Do you want to have lunch with me.

ME : well you weren't specific okay 😂😂yes I would love to have lunch with you... Ohh and this time I'm going to pickup lunch and meet you at your office.

It really stuck with me when Victor said he feels like this "relationship"  is one sided and he's putting in alot of effort so since the day I finally accepted my feelings for  Victor I've been making more of an effort to see him and also make him happy.

DADDY VIC ❤️: that sounds like a plan... I'll send you the location and you can come when ever.

DADDY VIC ❤️:(LOCATION SENT)

ME: OKAY😁I'll see you at lunch time

Victor reacted to my text with a heart. I was then left thinking of what we should eat. It was now 11 and lunch was in an hour and I still didn't know what we going to eat.

It was now quarter to 12 and I was super excited for my lunch plans. I packed my stuff and took off to a restaurant that is a few blocks away from my work office. I bought BBQ sticky wings, 2 salads, drinks and some fries. I was a bit nervous with my choice of food because Victor is a healthy person and I'm afraid he won't like my selection.

I then plugged Victors office address to my gps and then started my drive to him.