Chapter 20

Victors pov

I was in my office working on some files for my construction company when my assistant walked into my office. "sir there's a boy downstairs who claims to know you and wants to see you ". I immediately got up and said in my deep voice "so why are you still standing here instead of letting him in ". My assistant stood frozen in shock at my out burst before walking out to go fetch "the boy" she was referring to. I can't belive they didn't want to let my baby in especially after I had told Jina my assistant to let him in when he arrives. I was distracted by my thoughts for a few minutes until I saw Christopher walking into my office with some bags in his hands while Jina carried the rest. He put the bags on the office table before rushing to hug me. "hiiii Vicky " he said cutely as he wrapped his arms around my neck while he stood on his tippy toes. "heyyy baby "I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist." I'm sorry they gave you a hard time angel ". I said as I ran my fingers up and down his tiny waist." it's okay I kind of expected it "." well it's never going to happen again right Jina "I said while I looked at Jina causing Christopher to also turn and look at her." yes sir "she said with a guilty look on her face ." you can leave now Jina ". "okay sir ....Ohhh and sir don't forget that you have a meeting in an hour and thirty minutes ". "okay".

After Jina left I was left all alone with my baby. "let's sit down and eat baby". I lead Christopher to the couch before sitting down. he opened the bags and took out the food. I let him do this because he bought the food and I felt like it would be better if he laid it out himself and told me what he got.

"so what did you get for us baby". He turned around looking all shy, nervous and cute before sitting down next to me on the couch.
"s-so I d-dont know if you g-gonna like the food". I've never seen my baby so nervous before. "tell me princess I'll probably like the food cause you have a great taste in food."
"okay I got sticky BBQ Wings, some fries and drinks but I also got us salads for incase you don't want to eat the unhealthy stuff". So that's what this is about... Christopher overthinks way to much for his own good.

"shutup right now cause I love sticky BBQ wings"."really". He was now beginning to get excited and happy which made me happy. "yes baby now let's eat"

1 hour later

"you basically inhaled your food" said Christopher while laughing. "it's because it was just way to good" I said while also laughing. We were currently still on my couch with Christopher taking his usual position on my lap. He had just finished eating while I on the other hand have been done for close to 40 minutes. "I'm glad you liked the food I was so worried you going to think I wanna make you fat" I chuckled then said "it's okay baby cause for you I don't mind gaining a few pounds". . He just giggled at my statement." thank you for having lunch with me Vicky... You know if you weren't here I would have had lunch alone all sad and lonely. "." where's Evan "." well he's having lunch with some guy...is it bad that I kind of hate his new fling... I mean he seems invested and I'm afraid he may have a repeat of his past relationships... Oh actually I've been meaning to ask you about Devon."
"no it's completely normal baby I mean he is your best friend and it's good that you worry about him and dont want him to get hurt... what about Devon " I asked confused. It was just so random for Christopher to bring him up. "ohhh umm just wanna know about him he's kind of close with someone I know.". Ohh kinda makes sense . "well he's 27 turning 28 and he lives far from here. He's one of my bestest friends but since he lives far it's kind of hard to check in you know...but he's moving back here because he's husband is opening a new branch of his company here. So they just agreed to stay here togather so they could also be closer to us "."wait did you just say he has a husband". "yes him and Ryan have been married for 3 years now". Before I could over think Christopher's fascination with Devon my assistant walked it. "sir.... Ohh ummmmm sorry for disturbing you it's just that your meeting is in a few minutes and you haven't started preparing because...-" she then looked at Christopher then back at me "-you've been distracted".

"ohhh I'm actually leaving now." said Christopher as he started making his way off my lap. He then checked the time and announced to me that his boss is going to kill him since he basically took an extra hour for lunch. He then told me that he has to go. He gave me a long deep body heating kiss that made me feel certain things. Christopher then undid the first two buttons of my shirt exposing the hickeys he had made this morning."it's too cold for you to be unbuttoning my shirt love "I said teasingly as I knew exactly what he was doing." well I was just checking to see if my arts and craft project is still intect "." it is baby you have absolutely nothing to worry about "I said reassuringly. He then kissed me on the lips one last time before leaving.

Christopher's pov

"that bitch thinks I don't know she lusting over what's mine...Victor and I might not be dating but we definitely doing something together and she has to Atleast respect the fact that I'm the one he chooses to fuck every opportunity he gets " I thought as I entered my car. As I drove back to work all I could think about was that bitch who is my property's assistant and Devon who was apparently married. This will crash Evan but I have to tell him. It's better if he finds out while it is still early.

After getting to work I went to Evans office only to find out he had taken a half day. This was unusual for him but I let it slide. I then finished all my work before clocking off. I was so tired today and I wanted nothing more than to be wrapped in Victors warm, strong muscular arms while he cuddled and kissed me.

After pulling up at Victors house I got nervous so I sat in the car for a while. Today we were going to discuss the contract and talk about all our kinks and stuff. I was kind of shy about it but I gathered all my courage and walked up to Victors door step. I stood there and knocked while the only thought that was going through my head was "I hope he doesn't judge me".