Ghost

Next day :
(Seok wake up early in the morning and also wake up dino and does his morning routine and went downstairs)
Dino :Hyung gimme fooddddd
Seok:Ok wait some minutes I will make pancake.
(Seok made pancake and served it to dino and himself)
Seok saw shua's message

Joshua hyung:
Seok I will be there In half and hour

Seok: ok hyung.
(Closed his phone)

Seok:Let's eat fast fast. Hyung will come in half and hour.
Dino:Ok
(They finished their food and goes to their room and got ready then came downstairs and saw woozi going to his company)
Woozi:will you 2 go now?  
Seok:Yes papa. We will come after 2/3 days. Take care of yourself and take your meals timely.
Woozi:You too and take care of dino. I am going then. Bye bye (Kissed dino's and seok's cheeks)
Seok/dino:BYE papa
(Seok and dino were chit chating then they heard car horns so they went outside and saw Joshua and others)
All:Hi seok
Seok:Hi everyone
Jun:Hellooo Dinooo
Dibo:How do you know me?
Jun:Haha You were a kid. I always came to play with you 2 so that's why you don’t remember me.
Dino:Uh sorry
Jun:It's ok Dino
Joshua : ok so let's sit in the car
(Lemme told they were going there by a big car or whatever IDK 🙂)
(Everybody got setteld in the car and Joshua start driving so lemme tell joshua was on driving seat and jun was beside him then seok,dino and wonwoo was behind. Hao and Gyu sat on the last 2 seats)
Jun :It will be late to reach there so we will have our lunch on the way right?
Shua:Obviously if don't want to then don't but we will have right everyone?
All:YES
Jun:Huh I was just asking (sulk)
Shua:Don't sulk like appa
Hao:Don't tease him 😉
Shua:excuse me 😒😒
Jun:Stop you 2
(They were having fun talking,playing some games.After having lunch in a restaurant they again began to go their actually they are going to a mountainous region and everyone was looking outside so fondly and after half and hour they reached outside a hotel and everyone get out of the car)
Seok/Jun:WOW IT'S SO NICE (look at each other and laugh)
Shua:Everything is on my choice huh😎😎
Jun:Excuse me It was my choice you just helped me huh😒
Shua:Whatever I wanna go to my room and sleep.
Jun:Sleepy head
Shua:huh😒
Mingyu :Ok let's go inside
(They went inside)
Jun/Seok: INSIDE IS BEAUTIFUL TOO(🤣🤣)
Shua:🙄🙄
(Shua went to reception and discuse the room things so they got 6 rooms 1for seok and dino 1 for shua 1 for mingyu and then hao,wonwoo and jun so totally 6 rooms. They went to their respective rooms and got freshened as and have some snacks and again gather outside the hotel)
Shua:so where should we go now
Seok:Let's walk and see the view of the hills and and the beautiful moon
Jun:I agree with seok. Seok I will go with you
Seok:Ok hyung
(So they were walking and talking and enjoying the view of hills but suddenly Jun told seok)
Jun:Seok seok there is something behind the bush.
Minngyu :What what
Jun:sshh shh
Seok:Lemme see
Shua :No I will go all stay here
Jun /gyu:THERE IS A GHOST. AAAA.......
Hao/seok/shua/wonwoo:STOP IT
Jun/Gyu:🤐🤐
(Shua was taking steps to see what was there when he was about to see what was there a rabbit run from the side of shua and shua just stood there with a frustrated look )
Jun/Gyu:AAAAA..........I TOLD THAT IT IS A GHOST (jun hugged hao and mingyu hugged wonwoo 😏😏) (Your author nim is so naughty hehe 🤣)
Hao:Jun baby that is a rabbit (said softly)
Jun:Huh really (Took out his head from hao's chest) so..orr..yy (Pulled out from hug)
Hao:It's ok baby I like it
Jun:(🍅)
With meanie :
(Mingyu was tightly hugging wonwoo and blabbering)
Wonwoo:Hyung That is a rabbit (🍅)
Gyu:Ohh sorry (embarrassed)
Wonu:uh ok
Shua :Huh Scared ass
Seok:Hyung let's go back to the hotel it’s already late.
Shua:yeah let's go. we have to sleep early.
(They went back to the hotel)

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this part. Lemme tell you all that a big fun and surprise is coming for you all. I don’t know is the story good or not? but I'll try my best.

Bye bye Cuties 😘