Destroy

Hannie : A cute guy like seok is my son-in-law Ooommmggggg.shuaaaaaa you have good taste son😘
Shua:Hehe you have to see na whose son is this 😎
Hannie:Seok and me,😌our ship is perfect.
Coups:Here already a danger live with me now he is trying to make seok dangerous too(whispers while looking at hannie)
Hannie :What did you say?🤨
Coups:nothing nothing baby😅did you heard something?
Hannie:(Bombastic side eye)
Seoksoo:Hehe 😅
Coups:But shua we were just out for 1 week or less than 1 week and you have done so many things?🙂
Shua:If I hadn’t done this then I would have heard that another brat is coming to this world. Who wants to be brother at this age. Right hao?
Hao:Obviously bruhh (shake hand with shua)
Seok/jun:SHUT THE FUCK UP
Shua/hao:Ok 🤐
Shua:ohh seok wait I have bought something for us. (Goes to his room and came after sometime)here couple watch for us.
Junhao:Woooo couple watchh😏
Shua:Shhh don't tease us. (They both wore the couple watch)
All:It's looking so beautiful 😍.
Seoksoo:Thanks.
(Shua heard his phone is ringing so pick up the call and after sometime end the call)
Shua:Arghh I have to go to company. See you later wifey
Junhao:WIFEY HOOO(tease)
Seok:Ufff stop it (🍅)
(Shua giggled and peck seok's lips and ran outside leaving blushing seok there)
Jun:Wowww(tease)
Seok:Iyahhh hyungggg
Hao:Don't tease him. If I start to tease you then you will have no way to escape but cumming again. (whispers)
Jun:w..hha..t (blush)
Hoshi:Hoon I also got call from company so I am going to company.
Woozi:What? How? You just came. I know how much tired you are. How can you go to company like this?
Hoshi:It's ok baby I will try to come soon(peck his cheeks)
Seok/dino:ahem (fake cough)
Hoshi:what 😒
Dino:Get yourself a room please
Seok:Yeah yeah😒
Hoshi:Huh evils I am going
(Hoshi left while sulking and seok /dino was about to die by laughing but seok stop laughing)
Seok in mind :Why am I laughing for that lair. I have to do something.
Dino:Hyung what happend?
Seok:Uhh nothing dino. I have to go somewhere. You and papa can go home. I will come later
Dino:ok hyung take care of yourself.
(Seok told everyone and goes towards his car,started to driving. He called someone)
On call:
Seok:hello
Man:Yes sir
Seok:Did mr.kang came to korea?
Man:Yes sir he just arrived korea yesterday.
Seok:Ok
Man:why sir are you going to K Company?
Seok:Yes
Man:Do you need us to come too?
Seok:No. I can go by myself
Man:ok sir but sir Mr.kwon was with mr.kang these days. We got to know that he killed more innocent people. Sir mr.kwon is crossing his limit.Won't we take any step?
(After hearing this seok's blood starts to boil)
Seok:Destroy him (boiling in anger)
Man:Wha..at?
Seok:I said destroy him fully
Man:But how?
Seok:He is going to company now. He may leave company in the afternoon. So told our man to get ready a truck. While going home the truck should hit him. He will go home by taking the hilly road as that road is kinda shortcut so when he will hit his car he should fall off the hill directly.
Man:sir are you sure?
Seok:Do I look like I am joking?
Man:sorry sir. Ok sir we will do this.
(Cut call)
Seok:You will be fully destroyed Mr.KWON SOONYOUNG.
(But in heart he was feeling pain too. He thought something is wrong)
K company:
(Seok came to K company and directly goes to Mr.kang's cabin)
Knock knock
Mr.Kang :Come in
(Seok heard from inside)
Seok:Nice too meet you mr.kang
Mr.kang :Ohho Mr.Kwon seokmin. How are you? (Hug him)
Seok:I am not here to gossip with you.(try to get out from his grip)
Mr.kang:What baby don't you like my touch? (Dirty smile)
(But then seok's phone rang)
Seok:Hello
Shua:Hey wifey
Seok:Oh hey shua. What are you doing?
Shua:Good baby.what about you?
Seok:I am out for some works.
Shua:Oh where are you? I will come to get you.
Seok:Umm then come to K company in 1/2 hours
Shua:Ok wifey. Love you
Seok:umm love youu too
(Cut call)
Mr.kang:I see someone has got boyfriend (dark gaze while put his hands on seok's thigh and Started to rub)
Seok:None of your business (trying to calm down & remove kang's hand from his thigh)
Mr.kang:very bold like your mother.
Seok:What?
Mr.kang:You will get know. First of all let me make you MINE first (dirty smirk)
Seok:What
(Mr.kang came towards seok and cover his mouth with a handkerchief. Seok was trying his best to stop his breath not smell that but no use. How much time will he stay like that,he smell that and got unconscious)

(Seok wake up in an unfamiliar place. Which is so dark. Everything was blur. After sometime he saw Mr.kang is infront of him and also noticed that he was being tied up)
Seok:What the hell. Leave me. why did  you tie me up? Why do you kidnap me?
Mr.kang:you are so gorgeous boy. I can't wait to fuck you.
Seok:What the fuck Mr.kang. Leave me. I knew that you are a beast,a dirty person but still came to complete something
Mr.kang:To kill me? But still I am feeling good by hearing this from you
Seok:Shame on you mr.kang. You don't deserve to live in this world
Mr.kang :Do you think so? Then why are you killing Hoshi. (As he is mafia he  got to know everything, evil person)
Seok:what(widened)
(Mr.kang started to laugh like a maniac and seok was feeling something is wrong)
Seok in mind:
was what mom said correct? Am I making any big mistake.No god no. I can't forgive myself if I am making this big mistake no no it will be a big sin for me.  (afraid)
Mr.kang:Such a poor baby. Do you think that hoshi killed Jihyo?(lemme tell jihyo is mrs.lee means seok's mom)
Seok:Th..een(stutter in fear)
Mr.kang:oww poor kid. It was me (and again start laughing)
Seok:Whatt I don't trust youu (disbelief)
Mr.kang:You didn’t trust your own appa I mean who was always by your side. Who took care of you and you thought that he killed your mom then how can you trust me heh.(Laughing)
(His whole world crashed hearing this. He misunderstood his own appa. Whom he used to love,not used to he still love his appa. He thought of that time when seok would cry at night by seeing bad dreams how hoshi would came to him and hugged him,Comfort him and made him sleep on his lap. When seok was young he sulk so much and for this he would always skip his meals by seeing this hoshi also skipped his meals,thinking this a tear made his way out of his big doe eyes)
Seok:Nooo nooo noo it can't happen IT FUCKING CAN'T HAPPEN. LET ME GO YOU FUCKING MURDERER.
Mr.kang:now you got it kid.
Seok:LET ME GOOOO.why did you did this to meee. What was my fault?WHAT WAS MY APPA'S FAULT?SAY YOU BEAST. YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING. YOU DESTROY MY LIFE, MY CHILDHOOD, MY PARENTS, MY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY,YOU DESTROYED MEE.YOU FUCKING BEAST.
Mr.kang:Aww I am feeling so sad for you but now I will destroy that Hong too(laughing)
Seok:What?!how do you know?
(Mr.kang show seok to his phone and saw that shua has messaged something and mr.kang have already seen everything and shua's number was save in his phone by the name of "Hubby💖" which is obviously done by shua 🙄)
Seok:Noooo nooo pleasee leave himm. He is innocent. Why do you need to kill him? Kill me instead of himm pleasee(tears in eyes)
Mr.kang:Owww see The most dangerous mafia queen lee dokeyeom is crying for that hong. Such a beautiful thing(laughing like maniac)
Seok:I SAID DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM OR I WON'T LEAVE YOU BASTARD.
Mr.kang:I also want you to not leave me.  I feel so happy seeing you lee family sad. (Dirty smile)
Seok:WHat do you want huh say. Why are you doing this. Why did you kill my parents? Say. ANSWER ME DAMN
Mr.kang :Being tied like this. You still have the courage to raise your voice on me huh. Do you want to know? Then listen....

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's it. I wish you all like today's part. Next part will be upload soon.

Bye bye 💖