END

(After hearing the truth seok's blood started to boil. He misunderstood his own appa and now he also told his mans to kill him. What a fool he is!)

Seok:YOU FUCKING KILLER.I THOUGHT YOU MURDERED MY APPA BUT YOU KILLED MY EOMMA TOO. THERE WILL BE NO PLACE IN HELL FOR YOU. NOTHING IS WORST THAN YOU. LET MEE GOO FUCKING MURDERER.
Mr.kang:Shut Up just shut up. Now I'll ruin you. That you won't be able to shout at me. You know na what I did with your mom. I'll do the same thing with you.
Seok:DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. I DON'T CARE. IF SHUA GET TO KNOW ABOUT YOU THEN YOU WILL BE DESTROYED NOT ME. DO. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU.
Mr.kang:Youuu slut come near me.
(Mr.kang went towards seok and started to untie him. After untied seok,he harshly grabbed seok's hand and throw him on the floor. By this,Seok got a scratch in his forhead.

Mr.kang started to undress him while kissing his neck)
Seok:LEAVE ME BASTARD AHH LET ME GOOOO
Mr.kang:Sorry beautiful but I can't.

(In the mean time, A thud sound was heard. Seok and kang saw it was shua. He is angry as hell, dark gaze, fisted hands trying to control anger.)
Shua:Alex, Beat him to death.

But...........

(Mr.kang was fast and took seok in his arms and pointed a knife towards his belly but still his shirt ripped and some blood made their way out of seok's body)
Seok:AHHH SHUAAA
Shua:YOUUUU BASTARD LEAVE HIM OR YOU WILL BE DEAD.
Mr kang:It'll be him not me hong. Look at him. What a bad time he is going through. Feeling so bad (push knife harder but not fully,would make a light wound.)
Seok:AHHH LET Me GOO
Mr.kang:Sorry sweety

(No one knew from where alex came and pull mr.kang and started to beat him. Shua snatched seok from him)

Shua:Wifeyy are you ok? My love?
Seok:I'm ok. We have to go appa is in danger.
Shua:What are you saying seok?look at you. You are in not so good condition.
Seok:Shua try to understand. I TOLD MY MANS TO KILL APPA. let's goooo
Shua:WHAT?!WhAt did you said?
Seok:Let's gooo first
Shua:Ok ok calm down first. But how can you do this?
Seok:I'll tell you later now let's go and give me your phone.
Shua:Ok
Seok:And yeah don't kill him. He is my prey. I'll kill him
Shua:Ok ok do whatever you want no one will stop now let's go.

(They went towards there car and sat there. Shua started to drive the car. Seok was calling his mans but no one was picking up. He was so afraid that while dialing their number shua saw seok's hands are shaking so he hold seok's hands. Seok looked at him with teary eyes)
Shua:Wifey don't panic. Everything will be okay. Understand?
Seok:I hope so shua.Shua fast the car speed please. I don’t want anything bad happen.
(Shua shua speed up. He was still holding seok's hands)
Seok:Pick up the phone john.
Shua:Relax baby relax
(Seok was going crazy as no one was picking the call and shua was trying his best to calm him down.

After some time they reached there. But what they saw was heart-breaking. They saw the teuck had already hitted hoshi's car and the car has caught fire and it was falling from the hill.)

Seok:NOOOO it can't happen. I killed my own appa. who was always by my side,who always protected me,who gave me solutions in problem,who raised me. I'M A DAMN MURDERER OF MY OWN APPA. I don’t deserve to live in this world. I should die. (Look at shua) kill me.shua kill me
Shua:What are you saying seok?
Seok:I don’t deserve to live in this world. Please kill me or I'll kill myself (started to find something to kill himself)

(Shua came and hugged. He started to stroke seok's hair)

Shua:Shh shh calm down love. Everything is ok.
Seok:What is ok shua? I killed my appa?
Shua:Seok, My love you are so precious  for me. I can't kill you.Can you remember when we used to play together?