4

Enids pov:

After the hospital visit, me nor weds dint say anything, i have to be honest, i was scared for her reaction. She dint said a single word about the fact that were having twins.

Getting home, she took off her jacket and sat down on the cough, as i did the same and went to her. She plcadd her head on my chest and placed a hand on my belly.

I saw her look down at my belly and i smiled. Shes so damn cute. But the still the fact that she hasnt sajd anything is eating me alive.

"You you pls say somethjng weds" i asked in a low voice. I felt her shifting postion probaly in a more comfortbale one.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked back. Jt was her voice she always used at highschool. But she wasnt mad.

"Just...something, the fact that you dint say anything eats me alive!" I said getting more upset.

"I love you" is what she said and leaned down to my stomach and lifted up my shirt. I looked down womdering what she was doing. She gave me one more smile before looking back at my belly and placed a soft and gentle Kiss. "I i love you guys" she sajs in the cutest baby voice ive ever heard.

I swore i was going to cry then and there. Stupid pregnancy hormones. She placed another gentle Kiss. Beofre gently placing her head on my stomach.

I placed my hands in her hajr smiling brightly. I dont want to feel rejected or anything, and i know she dint want me to feel that way. But the fact that she dint said anything gave me a very upset feeling.

"Well i have to congrulate you two moms your are having twins!" The woman smiled kindly, as wednesday widen her eyes.

"Twins?! Thats possbinale trought ivf?" She asked.

"Well its more of a rare case you get twins trought ivf. But you two made it possibale. Now you wife is 5 weeks and 3 days. Wich means next friday your 6 weeks" the woman again smiled kindly. Enid smiled back and went back to the seat, to make a new opoinment.

Every month, wich means in 4 weeks they Will be back. Wednesday dint said anything and stared more in front of her.

"Ma'am are you okay? Yoy look a little pale?" Kim asked worried. Enid tokk her hand and carrsed it gently also a bit worried. But there was no response.

"Wednesday?" Enid asked taking her chin so she would look at her. "Are you okay baby?"

Wednesday shifted her gaze to enids and nodded. Still without talking. Kim looked at the two.

"I can ask a nurse to look at her. Shes very pale" Kim said ready to take the phone. Enid just nodded ti make sure.

Another woman cane in and looked at Kim. "Whats wonrg Kim?"

"Hi jane, could you look at miss addamd for moment?" She said pointing to wednesday. She did as told and smiled.

"Shes okay just need a little rest. Dis she sleep good tonight? Anything else happend?" She asked.

"Well these two are having twins" jane nodded. "Shes just in a bit of schock.

Tonight would wednesdays partens and amilia Come for dinner. We would tell them i am pregnant tonight.

I went uo when i knew wednesday was alsleep and went to the kitchen. I was going to bake some cupcakes just so we had to something to eat. For some reason i felt like eating bread with pickels so i also ate that.

After i made everythjng i sat the cupcakes into ths oven. Then the doorbell rang. Sjnce wednesday was still asleep i went.

To my surpirse wednesdays partens and ami were her.

"Your early" i smiled and let them go trought. Mortcia laughed and looked at her watch.

"Well ami couldnt wait to see her sister and you again hope were not disdurting anything" she asked winking. I bluhsed wich made mortica laugh.

"Oh dear yiu make her unconfortable" gomez joined and placed a Kiss on my cheek. "Nice to see you again enid"

I nodded and tunred my gaze to ami who took her jacket off and runned into the loving room. And u totally forgot wednesday was sleeping.

"FRIDAY" i heard her scream and jump.

"UGH AMI YOU LITTLE SHIT"

The three off us runned into the living room laughing when we were there.

Ami was on top of wednesday hugging her tight. Wednesday also hugged her still grumpy as always.

"Why are you so grumpy friday?" Ami asked giggling.

"1 i am not friday stop calling me that! Second i slept" she sajd

"Yes i saw that"

We all placed ourself into the seats after i went to get some drinks for everyons. We talked a lot till i decided to tell them about the pregancy.

"We plan to go on a vacation, would you like to see the photos?" I asked and both partens nodded. Wednesday looked at me and knew where i was going.

I picked my tablet and went to photos we made of the house we wanted to go. It was a vacation for all out friends wjch we do every year.

I swiped to throught the photso, ami looking at them in amazement.

"Can i go wjth you nid plssss" she asked. I laughed but shook my head.

"Im sorry little one but this is for your sister and i."

"Its a lovely place" mortica said in a lovely smile. Till she got across our ultrasound photo.

They went quiet and i saw that gomez went from wednesday to 'me. As we bkth smiled widly.

"Whos the one?" Hé asked. Still shocked.

"Me" i sajd and wednesday stood next to me. Mortica had tears in her eyes and hugged us bkth very tightly.we both hugged back, looking at her father who coudbt belive it. we have talked a lot about getting pregnant before, so we knew they were a bit scared that they coudnt geta grandbaby.

mortica kept cryig and looking at the photos, wednesdat went to get my pregnancy test to confirm we were really pregant.

"then we have another little surpirse" i said and both of them afaing looked at us very curious.

"what is it"

"we are having twins!" we half shouted...but they dint care and were happy. as were we.

we spend the rest of the night talking, mostly about the babies and when they would be born. we said we were 5 weeks and 3 days now, and we dint have more future plabs on more kids.

yet'.

we did want a big family, if we could. then we went on dinner and amilia told us about school. and how annoying someone in her class was.

"I remeber wednesday coming home, complaing abou the food war in the cafetria." Wednesday mother spoke, making wednesday choke on her water.

"Oh yeah! You ruined her outfit that day wasnt it friday?" Ami asked smirking to her older sister who glared at her. Enid raised an eyeborw.

"Awh poor addams complaing about her ruined outfit. 10 years later astill the same" enid said playfully picning her cheek.

"I. Going to kill you" she mutterd back.

Res of the night was peachful as they did enjoy their night toghter...

_______________________________________

....