42- Sun God's past

Luffy grins "Gum-Gum Bazooka!'

After wrecking the structure to the ground Luffy walks to his crew "You better show yourself or I'll drag your ass here" he said coldly glaring at the marine hiding in the bush.

The said marine quickly stands up. He didn't really hear everything completely he only here Arlong stating their coming back to Fishman Island. He sweatdrops.

"Hey you sh!tty marine." Luffy said grinning walking slowly to the man. "you better get the hell out of here as well or else...." He said smilling close eyed.

The marine flashspeed away to the ship not forgetting to take a picture of the grinning pirate.

After the incident in the Arlington ng park. They quickly said their goodbyes to the towns people.

"So?" Nami said impatiently.

Luffy sighs ushering the crew to the kitchen to sit down.

"I'll make something first then we can start the story telling" Sanji said preparing snaks for everyone.
.
.
"Did you guys know? That the sun didn't exist 800 years ago?" Asked Luffy looking fondly at his crewmates.

The crew looks at him with 'what thr fvck face' "pardon captain?" Said Zoro.

"I traveled every island in every blues to the paradise to new world just to give everyone light. This world it's so dull. Covered in frost and darkness everywhere you look. I traveled and traveled and traveled in every village in every island to share my light" he said with a sad smile. "But it's not enough.... Everyone's dying, plants, trees, the lands and the people living in lands. So I flew to the sky pour every essence of my divinity in a energy ball form and blasted it to the skies! But the light is too little... It can't cover the entire world and the sub marine so I poured every ounce of my life in it. The sea catches me my hair turns black as well as my eyes. Every bits of my divinity left me, it stay in the skies lighting every inch of the world and I became human. I'm so weak!" He laughs sarcastically. "When I wake up the Elbefs, proud warriors of the sea. My protectors. They almost got extinct trying to protect my unmoving body, they said that it's been 100 years since I fell to slumber. The humans came to know of my existence on this realm and try to take me away for my powers. But the Giants protected me." He paused bitting his lips and clutching his strawhat.

"What... What happened next?" Asked Usopp listening intently.

"The head give me tihs strawhat. He said it's the plant of their first ever harvest." He said patting his hat.

"Then?" Nami asked curiously. They're all holding their breaths but they didn't notice it.

"I traveled the world again this time as a human. I assembled the Kozuki Clan to help me write the poneglyphs. I travdl the world not as 'Nika' but as 'Joyboy' " he giggled. "It's funny because everyone thought they're separate person but the truth is Nika is the Son God whom known as Joyboy when he turns into a human."

"Luffy...." Said Nami furrowing her brows.

Luffy shakes his head. "I hid all I have in one place along with the void century in one place. I passed the strawhat to the chosen one to find one piece. It was me the first time as Joyboy then Roger find it then pass it to Shanks" he said caressing the strawhat.

"Eventually came back to the true owner." Said Zoro looking at his captain.

"My body became so weak because human body have limits.... I came back to Elbef with them and with her. I was planning on spending the remaining time of my human life with my proud warriors and my love... But the seas had other plans" he said sadly smiling.

"What happened Luffy?" Asked Usopp.

"Because of my weakness I can't even fight back to the ocean... My mother... She hid me away from the greed of the world the last I saw was my beloved crying... Pleading for the seas to not take me and give me back to her, to them." He said looking at Nami. "That's why I don't like seeing you cry... It reminds me of her crying pleeding to not be separated to her... And my inability to do something." He said sighing deeply.

"That sh!t is hella messed up" said Sanji puffing a smoke.

"Do you guys believe me? It's so absurd I wouldn't believe even myself" he asked.

"Tch... You can't lie to save your ass, even as a god or human you're still an idiot. Pirate King" Zoro smirked.

Luffy pouted "I can lie!" He said with a lying face.

"Yeah and I don't like Mihawk" blurted Zoro. Then his eyes widen in realization. "Sh!t" he grumbles.

The crew grinned.

"Oh~ little mossy is in love with his rival" said Sanji smirking

Nami squels "Omg! You need to tell me the details!" She said shaking Zoro's shoulder.

"Oh I remembered Hawkeyes gave you his Vivre Card right?" Usopp said without thinking. "Ops?" He sweatdrops.

"Anyways I'll squeeze the information later but now... Luffy why did you just appeared now of all time?" Asked Nami curiously.

"Hmmm..  It takes so much amount of time to gain my original powers and energy that's why it took 800 years... Though even in that time I still can't transform on my divine form" he said steam coming from his head.

Nami bonks his head "alright enough thinking about that. What about this beloved of yours? You think she reincarnated as well?" She questioned.

Luffy smiled "she's an immortal being that means she can't die." He frowns.

Sanji grabs his collar "you idiot! You make a lady wait for you for 800 years?!" He gritted his teeth.

Luffy's heart beats fasts "she's been waiting for a long time as well as me." He said with a sad smile.

Sanji sighs and removes his hold "you better find her then."

Luffy shakes his head "we knew each others where abouts... It's just that it's not the time to meet yet."

Sanji groans uttering cursed under his breath.

Nami came to realize something "wait.. Luffy! YOU KNOW WHERE THE ONE PIECE IS?!" she said shaking the Captain.

"Yeah! That's my treasure after all! I just need to reach the end of the grandline! " He said. "But what's the fun in that? The Pirate King is a title of the freeist man in the world! That means adventure!" He grinned.

The crew smiles softly. Whether he's a god or whatnot Luffy is still Luffy they all thought.