45- Exposing future events 🤭.

Ciel looks at the crew one by one. "My~ you ended up with your rival huh?" He said looking at Zoro. Zoro blushed furiously. Then Ciel looks at Sanji. Ciel gasps "No she's still young! Not until she's 18!" Ciel said.

"Who is it Ciel?" Asked Rimuru.

"One of your little sister Luffy!" Said the Angel.

"Shishishishishi! As long as they're happy!" The captain said.

Sanji is confused. "What's happening?"

"He's exposing our future partners you ero-cook!" Exclaimed Zoro.

"Well it's a she!~ and Captain looks like we're in laws." Said the cook grinnig.

"We are too" said Rimuru.

"Right!" The blond grins.

Ciel looks at Nami "Well she's a part of the crew in the future! She's pretty and smart!"

Nami's cheeks turns pink a bit. She looks away.

"Well you alreay found yours and left her to wait" Ciel said looking at Usopp.

Usopp smiles knowing Kaya is his destiny.

"Can that changed?" Asked Zoro nervous.

"Nope! Unless I say so!" Said Ciel.

Zoro sighs in relief "great " he whispers to nothing.

"Anyways! Goodluck Luffy and his crew! See you in the New World!" Said Ciel. "Oh wait! I forgot! Sanji take a look at this. This is the first release I hold everything until you guys go to the grandline. You should take Germa as your territory." Said Ciel handing the newspaper.

Sanji's cigarette drops to the ground "THE FALL OF GERMA KINGDOM?!" he exclaimed.

"Don't worry your sister is fine! Not the others tho but all are alive" said Ciel cheerfully.

"Are you sure my sister is okay?" Asked Sanji seriously.

"Of course! Who will ever defy us? We are the ones running the World Government after all." Ciel said seriously.

"WHAT?!" evetyone exclaimed including Luffy.

"Bye~" the trio said in unison then vanishing.