46- Crazy family lines.

Sanji slumps down.

"You know even if I'm a god I'm no match for Ciel-nii. He's a truly divine being. Both immortal and Divine. He's the real deal Angel  don't worry he never lies, that's forbidden for Angels." Said Luffy looking at Sanji.

Sanji just nodded. "Wait there's a number in the newspaper. "

'It's Reiju's den den number call her to make you at ease'

Sanji sighs in reliaf and smiles.

"Now tell us Sanji you're a prince?" Asked Nami.

"You're so smart Nami-swan!~ but yeah I'm the supposedly dead third prince of Germa 66" he said.

"Elaborate. Cook" said the first mate.

Then Sanji stared to tell about the experiments and bullying happened to him. Eventually they declared him dead because he's normal a 'human' for them but Reiju freed him that's why he's worried for her.

"Don't worry Sanji! When Ciel-nii said he knows everything that means he knows really everything." Said Luffy grinnig.

"That's a good thing they aren't enemies." Said Nami sighing in relief.

"She's with them. They rule the World Government that's why Ji-chan agreed on being an Admiral! They are changing things." The captain said.

"What... Admiral?.... Ji-chan?!" Shouted Usopp.

"LUFFY! YOUR FAMILY ARE ALL MONSTERS!" Nami shouted.

"Yeah exactly my reaction when I heard him call an Admiral on a den den casually " said Zoro.

Usopp fainted again for I don't know how many times.

"Yeah and there's more of those surprises when we enter the grandline." Said Sanji puffing a smoke.

"Wait... He just say his lover rules the World Government!" Nami's head spins then she allowed herself to faint.

"Your connections are crazy Captain." Sanji said with a sigh.