47- First bounties

-------------

Back at the trio in Mary Geoise.

Ciel recieved a call from Marco saying Thatch found the fruit and now heading back to the Moby in a week. Ciel frowns he immediately release Luffy's bounty poster with Zoro's.

-----------

"Captain! Hawkeyes!" Said a crewmate panting.

"Whoa! Where's the fire?" Asked the Red Head Captain.

"You might want to see this" said Mihawk walking to Shanks.

Shanks grin. "Well you meet him right?! How'd it go?"

"He can use Conqueror's Haki like a master. You didn't tell me that" Hawkeyes glancing at the male.

Shanks chokes on his drink "What?!" He exclaimed.

"Well captain you didn't see his whole childhood, that kid is full of surprises" Said Benn.

"I'm interested though. In his first mate. I'm not going to get bored anytime soon" said Mihawk grinnig. He's looking at Zoro's bounty poster.

That got an eyebrow raise from Shanks his pupils widen in realization. He grinned more. "You can't leave now! Let's party!"
.
.
"Oyaji! Look! See?! This is my little brother! Isn't he cute?!" Ace exclaimed showing to everyone the release of his brother's bounty.

"Well a menace indeed, yoi" said Marco.

"Quite high for an East Blue Pirate." Said Izo looking at the poster.
.
.
Makino goes to the Dadan Famiy in the mountains to break the news. They celebrate. The highest bounty in East Blue!

When Garp saw the poster he laughs and dip to East Blue to celebrate with the villagers in Foosha.

Sengoku is getting more grey hairs. He's mumbling about "it's Garp's family again" then shaking his head. But he's not the one who gave the bounties it's the 5 Elders themselves. He sweatdrops.
.
.
"Mamamama~ look at this Children your brother already got his first bounty!" Said Linlin putting the poster down the table.

WANTED
DEAD OR ALIVE
MONKEY D LUFFY
50,000,000 Berries
(It shows Luffy's face plastered with a big D grin and a peace sign at the camera.)

"Let's celebrate!" Pudding said giving a high five to Yuen. The younger siblings the grinnig. They are proud of their older brother. Their idol.
.
.
Nami screams. It can be heard through the whole deck. The four males rush to her. She gave a terrified look holding the wanted posters.

WANTED 
DEAD OR ALIVE
DEMON HUNTER ZORO
30,000,000 Berries
(It shows Zoro's grinnig face with his banda on his head.)

Zoro grinned. "Well damn! So much for a first bounty"

"Where's mine?!" Yelled Sanji Looking at the newspaper.

Usopp sighs in relief. He didn't get a wanted poster.

"Idiot's!" Nami yelled bonking the monster trio. "Don't be happy you got a bounty! We're gonna be targeted!" She said devastated.

"Well we're Pirates. We're supposed to receive one." Zoro said.