48- The night of tragedy

------------------

Ciel frowns. He is in his room in Mary Geoise. He's contemplating if he's letting Teach live or not. But he remembered that Whitebeard wants to go to that war so he decided (begrudgingly) to let the man off with the fake devil fruit. He's dead in the vwar of best, if Whitebeard can't kill Teach he's going to do it himself. "It's almost time" he whispers.
.
.
"You're in constant use of your golden eyes Ciel." Rimuru pointed.

"It's the day when Thatch shows the devil fruit to the crew" he said monitoring the future. Then his eyes turns red looking far.

"Oh! The betrayal. " Naruto grinned cracking his knuckles.

"We're not participating in the war , remember?" Said Rimuru.

"But Luffy might awaken his devil fruit in the battle. Many things can cause his awakening " said Ciel. "So we'll be nearby" he stated.

"Hai." Said the two.
.
.
That stormy night at the Moby. Thatch has been stabbed to bleed to death. But he remembered something. When he prayed years ago Ciel came. So he did it again. This time is the real deal. He's bleeding to death.

Ciel came! To his room same attire as before. The Angel has a frown in his face looking at the stabbed Thatch in his own pool of blood. Ciel puts his hand with his healing ring and place it to Thatch's stabbed wound. It was definitely a work of a divine being.

Thatch slowly opens his eyes still on his pool of blood. "Thanks..." He mumbled.

No one actually knew when will Teach attack Thatch (well except Ciel of course). But they didn't know he will attack immediately. Ciel lifted Thatch body to put on his bed. Then he descended down. He opens the door of the 4th Division Commander's room and  stomps his right foot on the floor. It caused the Moby to shook and rock to wake everyone up.

Everyone rushes on the deck panicking. They can't sense anyone. Well they can't really sense the Trio at all. They saw Ciel it was like years before only with a mad expression on his face this time. He's not really happy to see the blooded Thatch first hand.

Did someone prayed to him again? Though by many.

"It happened." The Angel stated.

"What happened...?" Haruta asked.

Izo's eyes widen he knew exactly what happened He rushes to the door to take a look. His fan dropped looking at the pool of blood. He looks to the bed seeing Thatch. He rushes there. He slumps down sighing in relief. He feels like sobbing right now. He felt a hand on his head. Thatch smiles at him. "I'm fine. He got here in time" the man re assured his brother - well he really don't want to call Izo his brother. He feels more than that.

"You idiot..." Said Izo in a sob.

"Thatch got stabbed. For a devil fruit." The Angel stated to the rest.

Everyone gasps. The Captain and commanders knew it will happen but... Not this early. Everyone rushed on Thatch room but the Angel did not allow that with his bloody red eyes. "Stop. No body move" said Ciel. Their bodies automatically complied. "He's fine. I came in time" he said still in a frown. "Whiskey-san can you check? " He asked. He dismissed the command.

The nurse nodded and goes inside. She's taken a back looking at the pool of blood on the floor.

"What happened?! Who stabbed Thatch?!" Asked Ace angry. His devil fruit out of control.

Ciel takes a deep breath It will come to this eventually. He thought. He looks at the commanders and the captain. "Am I allowed to tell or?" He asked.

"You tell him. It's because of you that we know this would happen eventually" said the captain seriously.

"It was one of people in your division. It was Teach." He said spitting the name.

Ace is shocked. "I'm going to get him" he said sternly.

Ciel groaned "Fvcking Hell" he said frustrated.

Everyone's jaw dropped eyes popping out their sockets. That's the first time they hear him cursed!

"Whoa calm down yoi" said the First mate.

Ciel frowns again.

"Don't worry son-in-law I know why. You want to end him yourself but you're respecting my decision before" the Captain said.

Ciel deepen his frown. That's true he can just snap his fingers then everything will be fine. But no~ they want the war to happen. He glared at nothing in particular.

"Alright Ace. Be careful. Don't underestimate Teach" said the Captain.

Ace nodded and quickly left.