Chapter 2 Luz is what?!

'Well, about that, Luz is petrified,' Willow told Eda. The look on Eda's and lilith's faces would be something that they would never forget. Eda was full of rage and shocked. Lilith was confused and shocked. 'WHAT?' The sister shouted 'how?' 'Well, that's something we don't know really much about all we know that her last words were that she will miss us,' Amity said with tears in her eyes.'Where is she?' Eda asked. 'Inside her room.'King told her.

Eda walked inside Luz's room, followed by Lilith. 'Lily, look.' Eda, point at Luz's hand. 'Wait, isn't that a coven glove?'Lilith said. Eda nodded. 'Why is it on her hand then?' Lilith asked. Eda walked up to Luz and slowly took off the glove and saw something. 'Lily, I don't think that is supposed to happen, right?' Eda asked. Lilith, look at Luz's hand it.  'What the fuck? That should not have happened at all. We should tell the others.' Lilith told Eda. Eda just nodded. 'Hey kids, come here all of you.' Eda shouted. Everyone came up to the sisters. 'Do you need something, Eda?' Hunter asked 'No, but look at this.' Eda told them. They all looked shocked. 'What the fuck?' Amity said.

Luz's hand was normal under the glove.

That confused everyone. 'I don't know really why it is normal, but we should keep the glove on.' Lilith said. 'What glove?' Hunter asked. 'This one,' Eda showed, then the coven glove.
'You guys didn't know she had it on?' Lilith asked. 'No, it wasn't even there before.' Willow said. Eda thought until she realised something. 'Luz could have found a glyph that makes an illusion.' Eda told them. 'But that would disappear, once touched.' Gus explained. 'Remember glyph magic might be different from ours.' Lilith said.

Gus looked around the room and spotted a piece of paper with names on it. One of the names said Collie, and he knew he should call the collector that. Eda put the glove back on Luz. They all left the room, and Gus went to the collector. 'Hey Collecter, remember that I told you that I would give you one of Luz's nicknames?' Gus asked Collecter nodded 'Well how would you like Collie?' 'Yeah! I would love to have that as my nickname!' Collie answered. Gus just smiled. Thanks, Luz, the human Collie thought.

The hexsqaud stayed at the owl house because Eda allowed them to. Collie introduced himself and told them he would help them as long that they get to play and told them how Belos is in the human realm.

King and Amity went to Luz room and  slept there just to feel comfort. Eda and Lilith went to their own rooms. Gus, Willow, and Collie slept on the couchs, and Hunter slept on the sleeping bag on the floor.

No one knew someone or something was listing to them. Always listening. ALWAYS.

Amity woke up to a weird voice in her  dream. It was disturbing it was like static and screaming mixed together. She noticed that King was also awake, and she asked 'King why are you awake?' 'I-I h-heard a very s-scare voice in my dream,' King told her. 'Wow, me too. Weird, right?' Amity asked King just nodded. 'I saw I figure it looked like Luz, but it was different it looked older and mostly covered in a shadow.' King explained. Amity thought about it and realised that the fucking vocie was saying Help me you dumb fucks I think or something like this I still here but you don't need me anymore... until static started again. 'Amity?' King asked 'King, did the figure say anything?' Amity asked. 'Yes, it did. It said something about belos getting hit by a car and is dead and how we shouldn't create a grimwalker of Luz and to take her palisman egg from her pocket.' Amity took out the palisman egg with a note on it, which said 'if you're reading this, I might be dead, not 100% sure, but take care of my palisman from luz :3' 'Eh, that is something that Luz would write down. 'King said. 'Ugh, what is with this stati-' King passed out, Amity moved the palisman egg, then had passed out with King on her lap.
Hours had passed, and King and Amity didn't wake up. Everyone was confused. 18:53 Amity woke up to static. King had woken up a few seconds later but had woken up to a blurry vision it went away with the static, and both King and Amity had a look on their faces that said what in the fucking shit just had happened. King sat on Amity's shoulder as they walked down stairs.

'Well, you both woke up later.' Eda stated, pointing at the time. It's was 18:54 pm. 'What happened for you both to wake up this late?' Lilith asked. 'We passed out and woke up to static. We don't really know much other than our dreams are giving us messages.' Amity said tiredly.

Something was listening or someone.
They don't know that, though. At least not yet.