o n e

At Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft, two Slytherin students named Anese Valz and Matteo Riddle had always been at odds with each other. Anese was an independent and piercing student, while Matteo was a naive and pristine student. Their families were very different from each other. Matteo's family was associated with the "Death Eaters" and he was expected to follow in his brother Tom Riddle's footsteps, who was known as the "Dark Lord."

On the other hand, Anese had been living with her muggle God-Parents after her parents passed away a few years ago. She never liked staying with them and would eagerly wait for summers to end to go back to Hogwarts.

"Sweetheart, are you packed? Do you need any food? Are you okay?" A voice echoed from downstairs in a hurry, "Yes, Amanda, I'm coming!" Anese yelled.

Anese came down the stairs with bags wrapped all around her. "Ooh, Ane! Need some help?" Nicholas giggled as he took some bags off her shoulders.

"Thank you, Nic. We should get going! Can't miss the train," Anese said.

"Wait, wait, Ane, I have something for you," Amanda ran to the cupboard and grabbed something. "Here, take care of it. It was your mother's." She cupped Anese's face while looking into her eyes with tears forming.

It was a silver necklace with diamonds. Every trace of her parents was gone this was the only thing that had been left, "Thank you Amanda" Anese gripped her tightly hugging her.

They had arrived at King's Cross Station, "Do you need some help Ane?" Nic asked, "No thanks, I've got it" She giggled grabbing her bags.

"I guess I'll see you at Christmas" A warm smile reassured on his face, "Yeah, bye Nic thank you" While he drove away the workers had already taken her luggage.

"Anese?" A familiar voice rang in her ear, "Is that Pansy Parkinson?" As she spun on her heels and sprinted towards Pansy squealing, they both gripped each other tightly, hugging.

"It's been so long Ane!" She giggled, "I know Pans' I've missed you!" Anese cheered.

"Well if it isn't my two favourite girls "Lorenzo!?" Ane giggled as they both turned around, "Enzo!" Pansy giggled, "Where's Draco and them?" Pansy asked.

"They're over there" He pointed at Draco Malfoy, Matteo Riddle, Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini.

Anese and Draco had known each other since they were toddlers, as their mums were quite close, he was the only one that was there after they had passed.

"Malfoy!!" Ane ran up to Draco hugging him tightly, "Hey Val. You okay?" He shrugged.
"I'm fine thank you, how are you?"

"Good" She gripped onto his arm as they walked through platform 9, 3/4.

Their luggage had already been put onto the train ready for Hogwarts, and they found the usual booth they had sat in every year.

Anese sat in the window opposite Matteo and next to Draco who was next to Pansy, "So, what do we do for the next few hours?" Pansy sat up.

"I don't mind" Anese mumbled, for the next few hours they had just spoken amongst themselves until they arrived at the carriages.

"Guys, I need a wee, can you wait?" Anese slated, "I will" A voice rang, she wasn't sure who it was though.

After she had finished in the restroom she walked out to what she thought was her friends
but it was this tall, dark, brunette with soft eyes.