f o u r

Anese was completely taken aback as she snatched her hand back from Draco. "What Draco?" she demanded to know, anger rising in her voice. "Why the fuck are you kissing Riddle?" he asked, incredulous and disgusted all at once. Matteo, however, seemed unfazed by her reaction and simply pulled a dirty look.

"Why the fuck not," she retorted, her tone dismissive and condescending. Frustrated and hurt, Anese turned around to face Matteo, who was just standing there, seemingly unsure of what to do or say.

"Fine, Anese," he finally spoke up, his voice laced with disappointment. With that, he turned around and walked off up to his dorm, leaving Anese to process what had just happened.

As she turned around to face Matteo, she noticed that he was staring intently at Dracos dormitory. Puzzled by his behavior, she called out his name to grab his attention. When he finally snapped out of his trance, she questioned him about the reason behind his strange behavior. "What was that about?" she asked, hoping to get a clear answer from him this time. However, he seemed to act confused and took a moment to gather his thoughts before responding to her inquiry.

"I'm not sure what the problem is," he muttered, his voice lowering. Anese turned around and began to walk towards Dracos dorm, her footsteps echoing with a sense of unease. As she made her way down the hallway, she couldn't help but feel a growing sense of apprehension. What could be troubling him so much? She quickened her pace, eager to find out what was wrong and to offer any help she could.

"Draco" She began knocking, "Draco, open this door right now" She heard his footsteps following up to the door.

"What do you want Anese?" His voice had anger, 'Anese' He never called her that like ever.

They were stood at either side of the door, the only thing between them was the wood.

She slowly sank down to the floor, resting her back against the wall, with the name "Draco" echoing in her mind.

"Why did you walk off like that?" She began repeating her question.

"Why did you Draco?" Again.

"What's up with you Draco?"

"I don't wanna see you with him Anese"

"Why not Draco?" Her tone lowered. "He's bad news Anese" Draco slowly opened unlocked the door.