t w o

Anese's sudden outburst of profanity jolted Matteo awake from his deep slumber. Confused and disoriented, he stammered, "What's going on?" But before he could make sense of the situation, Anese's urgent voice interrupted him, "We need to leave, now! Hurry!" Her urgency left no room for questions or hesitation.

"Please calm down, Ane," he said softly, trying to soothe her. "Just take a deep breath and relax."

But Ane wasn't having it. "Calm down? No way!" she exclaimed, jumping out of bed and quickly slipping on her shoes. "Get up!" she yelled at him, her voice filled with frustration and anger.

He looked at the clock and sighed. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

Ane just shook her head and muttered under her breath, "Idiot," before storming out of the room.

"What?" He got up, yawning. "You heard" Anese opened the door to leave, "Wait, Hold on a minute!" He raised his voice.

And she did, "Thank you," He said while tying his laces.

They made it to the front desk and Anese handed the same old man some keys, "Thank you, Goodbye!" She smiled.

"Have a good day kids!", "You too" She giggled.

They had left Three Broomsticks Inn and also left Hogsmead and found the path that led them to Hogwarts.

Luckily, the carriages were there.

"Thank god!" She sighed, "I know" Matteo mumbled, as they sat in the carriages they started travelling to Hogwarts.

"So..." She stumbled, "What?" His tone got lower. "What happened last night?" She asked nervously, "What do you mean?" He replied.

"Oh my gosh Matteo, Really?" She screeched,
"Yes, Anese! I remember, What about it?" He answered.

"Nothing..." She stopped speaking.

They arrived at Hogwarts and got out of the carriage and stood in front of the gates as they slowly opened.

Walking up the path to the castle wasn't as exciting as the first few years, after all, it was their seventh year.

He was back, The Dark Lord.

Voldemort.

Hopefully, it doesn't change anything as it did last year.

The castle stood in front of them, walking across the long bridge surrounded by the gloomy fog that made it uncheerful.

They entered The Castle, "Anese! Where have you been!" Hermione came running up to her,
"I'm sorry!" Anese giggled.

"Hey Aney," Harry said, "Hey Harry, Ron!!" She giggled. "Hello, Ane!"

"Come on, everything's in your dorm!" Hermione squealed.

Hermione always looked after Anese even though they were in different houses and different friend groups.

"Thank you, Hermione, let's go!" Hermione walked Anese to the Slytherin Common Room,
"Goodbye, Hermione!" They both hugged and waved each other goodbye.

Anese found her dorm room, she had the same one every year, she walked through the door and somebody grabbed onto her, "Ane! Ane! Ane! I've been you" Pansy squealed.

"Me too!" She hugged her and then let go. "Pansy Parkinson! please tell me this was Blaise" Pansy turned bright red.

It was a love bite.