12|Haven

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 18

📍Sumitomo Hospital, Japan

[A/n: Kaida's conversations going forward are in Japanese unless I specify that they said it in English or she's talking to Jamari]

"Help anyone, someone!" Haru yells storming into the ER with me in his arms and a group of nurses rush over with a gurney to lay me down on.

Halfway to the hospital, I lost consciousness a few times and now I could barely hear out of one of my ears.

Everything was all in echos and I had a splitting headache.

Not only that, I'm pretty sure I had bruises covering my body from when I tried to fight him off. 

Fighting was definitely a stupid decision because the more I fought, the more aggressive he got with hitting me.

I managed to avoid most of the blows to my face but I can't say the same for the rest of my body.

"Can you tell us what happened?" a male nurse asks, coming closer with his stethoscope, once we were set up at a station and I started to panic.

"Hey! Relax, he's just going to check you out" a female nurse tried to calm me down but I continued to panic, gripping tightly onto her arm, not wanting to let go.

Staring deeply at me in my panicked state, she tells him she'll take over and that it was okay for him to leave.

Once he left, she drew the curtain to give us some privacy and I looked up at her with teary eyes. 

"Can you sit up a bit for me?" she asks and I try my best to sit up as she comes closer, groaning from the pain and this grabs her attention.

"Does your stomach hurt?" she asks and I nod, "Okay, can you tell me what happened?"

"I was ra—...sexu—" Finding it hard to get the words out, she told me it was okay and that she understood what I was trying to say.

Haru walks over at the same time telling us he had registered me at the front desk, "If you don't mind sir, we'd like to examine her in a more private setting" the nurse says and he nods.

"I'll be right out here until you need me" he says and I nod as the nurse calls for a doctor.

Now settled into the private room with another female doctor attending to my open wounds, Dr. Kimura enters the room once more.

"Ms. Aoki, if it's okay with you we'd like to do an ultrasound to check for any internal injuries due to the pain and bruising around your abdomen" she says and I nod as the other two help me to lay back.