Chapter 29. Camp, day 1.

(LEGO GUYS SEASON 3!)

The first day of camp and 1A were all gathered outside of UA waiting for the coach. You were so excited and ready for training camp, you and ochaco were stood exciting over it when aizawa came toward you all.

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA high, it's time for summer vacation to officially begin. However, don't think these will be months of rest for you heroes in the making. This camp will push you to go beyond your limits. Your aiming to become plus ultra." He declared. And with that everyone went back to talking, ochaco went to speak to izuku and you were talking to bakugo and kirishima.

"It's so annoying we have to wear uniform on the way there" you groaned,

"Your right, I mean we're changing into our own clothes when we're at camp anyway so I don't see why we couldn't just leave in our own clothes." Kirishima replied, and bakugo, he just grunted.

You continued to chat before 1B came, and that of course meant monoma had to make an entrance.

"I HEARD SOME OF CLASS A IS TKAING EXTRA COURSES. DOES THAT MEAN THEY ACTUALLY FAILED THE FINAL EXAMS?!?" He fake gasped, then continued "THAT WOULD BE SO EMBARRASSING, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY CLASS! ALL OF YOU MUST BE WALLOWING IN SHAME!" She shouted, but didn't continue as Kendo had knocked him out.

"Don't mind him." She smiled and waved him off as she dragged him away. You looked to bakugo and his expression practically told you what he was thinking, he wanted to 'kill that bastard'.

Both of the classes continued to talk and Tetsutetsu joined your conversation but not for long as everyone had started to get on the busses.

Mina tan over and grabbed your hand "Y/N! COME ON YOU'VE GOTTA SIT BY MEEEE!" She dragged you and you laughed.

"The girls of class A and class B, it's like a buffet of bombshells" mineta drooled, this grossed out kirishima,

"Dude, get yourself together, for real.." he said to mineta as he walked past.

He watched Mina drag you into the coach. He didn't know how to explain it but hearing mineta talk about the girls, not just all of them but you too, like that, sorta made him, protective? Maybe just because you guys were good friends. Or maybe he was just over thinking.

He sped up his way onto the bus and caught up with bakugo, who sat infront of you and Mina, he felt somewhat relieved by this and sat by bakugo but turned around to talk to the both of you.

"Here's the deal, we'll be on the bus about an hour before the first stop, make sure you stay focussed." Said aizawa to the class, who weren't focussed at all, everyone were chatting.

"WHY DONT WE BLAST SOME MUSIC?" Kaminari stood,

"NO OME SHOULD BE STANDING r THAT IS A SAFETY HAZARD, PLEASE STAY SEATEDDD!" Iida then shot up.