4. KHLOE & CLEAN MAN

It had been a week since Eleanor and Daryl's talk about going to school, and she officially made it through her first day. It wasn't as bad as she expected, but she still didn't like it.

Anyway, in two weeks, Daryl, Roy, and Rick were going to be going on a run to look for more supplies, but today Glenn and Tara were going on a smaller run. Eleanor didn't know what it was for, but she'd hope they'd find candy. She loves candy, and currently her and Judith were both drawing on Rick's front porch.

"What are you drawin' Judy?" Eleanor asks, peaking over at Judith's paper.

"Trees." The younger girl blabbers out.

"Why trees?" Eleanor asks. Judith doesn't respond though, so Eleanor just continues to color her paper.

"Oh hi, Rick." Eleanor says as she watches Rick approach her and Judith, in a frustrated demeanor.

"Hey, Eleanor."

"What's wrong?" Eleanor asks as she furrows her eyebrows.

"Nothing." Rick says with an obvious fake tight lipped smile as he walks up the porch steps and into his house.

Eventually, Eleanor says her goodbyes to Judith, and leaves to go back home. Once she makes it inside, she sees Daryl sitting on the couch, cleaning his crossbow.

"Daryl, why is Rick upset?" Eleanor asks as she flops onto the couch next to Daryl.

"Uh, Glenn and Tara found someone on their run, and they're bringing her here."

"So why is Rick upset?" Eleanor asks another question.

"He's worried that she might be bad, or try and hurt us." Daryl answers. Eleanor just nods her head before getting up and going upstairs to her bedroom.

☆• ☆• ☆• ☆

Eleanor is only in her room for a little bit when she starts to hear some commotion from outside by the gates. So obviously being the curious six year old she is, she makes her way out her bedroom door, down the stairs, out the front door, and to the gates. She even forgot to put on her pink cowgirl boots.

As she makes her way over to the gates, she notices a blonde girl with a blue hoodie standing between Tara and Glenn. Eleanor gets happy when she sees that Glenn and Tara are back safe and unharmed because she really liked Glenn. Eleanor only talked to Tara a few times but she liked Tara too, and was glad she was okay.

She was also excited to meet the new girl they brought in, she was sure the girl would be nice and Eleanor loved making new friends.

As she examined the new girl, she started to recognize her more. The long blonde hair, the brown eyes, the slight freckles on her face, and the slightly tanner skin that was once pale.

It was Khloe.

Her sister Khloe. The one she thought was with her Dad, or possibly dead, and the sister who would hide with her when their parents fought. Khloe was alive and okay.

"Khloe!?" Eleanor yells out as she looks at her older sister with the biggest smile anyone could ever have.

As Eleanor yells her sister's name everyone stares at the pair. No one knew Eleanor had an older sister, except for Maggie. So, as Maggie watched the two girls she felt a pit of joy knowing that the two would be reunited.