5. CARING

So, a group of people went off to fight the saviors. In doing so, Eleanor snuck into a car trunk. She really didn't want to kill anyone, she came just incase anyone got shot, she wanted to help. But currently, she was standing in the woods with Carol and Maggie, while Maggie scolded her for coming.

"Are you serious, Eleanor!?" Maggie rages.

Eleanor decides it would be best not to say anything. She could tell Maggie was mad and she had never been yelled at by Maggie before. She didn't like it.

She knew she probably should've just stayed at Alexandria because now she was causing an even bigger issue. Now she was disappointing Maggie, and probably Carol too. And if she stayed she wouldn't be distracting the two adults.

Eleanor felt so stupid. If she had just stayed at Alexandria none of this would be happening, but at the same time she was glad it was Maggie instead of Daryl. Daryl would probably be screaming at the top of his lungs.

Eleanor was to lost in her thoughts she didn't even realize that Maggie and Carol had started fighting until Carol grabbed onto Maggie wrist.

"You are staying here." Carol says.

All of a sudden, Eleanor sees a creepy guy coming up from behind Maggie. This causes Eleanor to pull out her gun and shoot the guy in the shoulder. Eleanor was glad she didn't miss and hit him in the head because she didn't want to kill anyone.

"Damn it, Maggie, let's go!" Carols whisper yells as Maggie rushes over to finish the guy off.

"Not unit it's done." Maggie says harshly.

Eleanor sees a girl walk in front of Maggie, but when Eleanor gets ready to shoot the girl, someone's voice stops her.

"Stop! Or she's dead." The woman pauses. "Guns, knives on the ground right now."

"Nice jacket." Eleanor didn't even notice there was an older woman beside her, pointing a gun directly at her face. Though, the woman was talking to Maggie.

"For a murderous bitch." The girl in front of Maggie said. This made Eleanor's blood boil because Maggie was definitely not a bitch.

"Well, we'll take it off her before we shoot her." And that made Eleanor want to cry because she definitely didn't want Maggie to die, or Carol.

Eleanor tossed her gun and knife onto the ground in an angry manner as Carol took her bag off and placed it on the ground. They stood there until the morning, just waiting in the woods. Then the woman with the orange hair started talking on the walkie.

"Lower your gun, prick. You, with the Colt Python. All of you lower your weapons right now." Eleanor knew the girl must've been talking to Rick, the Colt Python was his signature weapon.

"Come on out. Let's talk."

"How many we got?" The older woman says.

"Eight in sight. Too many." The redhead says while looking through the binoculars.

"No, we can take 'em. We took more." The man who Eleanor shot said.

"I love your confidence." Eleanor mumbles under her breath sarcastically. She was getting real sick of these people, them acting all high and mighty. She knew they would die, whether they got bit, shot, or anything that can really kill you in this new world.