Chapter 41: Zhenguan, You Go Down

Wang Zhao whispers: "Okay, I'll give you a press, so that you won't get cramps in your legs again when you fall asleep."

Li Zhenguan blushed and hummed softly in response, but he didn't dare to look at Wang Zhao's face, he only looked down at the other's hands on his calves.

However, Wang Zhao must have never massaged anyone before, and her movements were a bit jerky. From time to time, she will ask Li Zhenguan whether the intensity was okay and whether his legs still hurt.

After pressing for about five minutes, Wang Zhao stopped, used a hot towel to apply a hot compress to Li Zhenguan's cramped area, and then patted the other party's calf.

"Let the doctor come and take a look tomorrow. Go to sleep today. I'll tell my dad so that he'll make you some soup tomorrow." Wang Zhao said warmly.

Li Zhenguan said quickly: "Don't bother uncle and dad. This is normal for me. Pregnant men are like this. It is normal to have cramps at night when you are deficient in calcium."

On the first day he entered the house, he didn't want to let anyone know. In the past one or two month, he had managed to get along so well with Wang Zhao's father, ahem, now his father, which must have been the result of his careful treatment.

Wang Zhao didn't force it. She just remembered that the nutritionist from the Li family probably came here every day and carefully prepared meals for Li Zhenguan. Their family didn't have to worry about this at all. Wang Xuechun and Zhang Ke were also tolerant. They didn't feel unhappy that he had to bring a nutritionist with him when he entered the house. This was why the Li family asked the nutritionist to come over after asking.

She threw her towel in the basket in the bathroom and prepared to deal with it tomorrow. When she walked out and met the eyes of Li Zhenguan on the bed, she smiled: "Are you thirsty?"

Li Zhenguan shook his head.

So Wang Zhao didn't ask any more questions. She turned off the lights and got ready to go to bed. Just as she was about to lie down, one of her wrists was quietly held by Li Zhenguan. Wang Zhao was startled, and instead of taking back her hand, she turned around. She turned her head to look at the people around her.

"What's wrong?" She asked in a low voice.

Li Zhenguan didn't say anything, but just hold Wang Zhao's wrist.

Wang Zhao looked at Li Zhenguan quietly, waiting for the other party to speak.

Li Zhenguan shrank under the quilt, only the upper half of his face was exposed, and he looked at Wang Zhao with a pair of black and white eyes, hesitating: "Actually..."

"Huh?" Wang Zhao raised her eyebrows and raised her voice slightly.

Li Zhenguan hooked the inside of Wang Zhao's wrist again, making her unable to help but move. Such a small movement had a strange feeling of being scratched.

A very soft voice came from below: "Actually, it's been four months now, I can do it." After he said this, the voice behind him became quieter, and he did not dare to meet Wang Zhao's eyes again, and lowered his eyes, his eyelashes moved a few times, and he whispered, "I asked the doctor before. As long as you move gently and slowly, it will be fine."

The surrounding area fell silent for a moment.

Li Zhenguan felt the darkness above his head pressing down. He shrank, but before he could feel shy, the quilt was pulled down, and the floor lamp beside him went out with a click, leaving the room in darkness.

He turned his head to look at Wang Zhao.

The woman had already lied down and closed her eyes. She seemed to feel Li Zhenguan's gaze. She curled up the corners of her mouth vaguely and said in a light but rare gentle voice: "It's late at night. Go to sleep first. You are also busy today. It's been a whole day, you got up early, and if you can hold on, the child in your belly will definitely not be able to hold on."