Chapter 10 - Sacred Gears and Church Raids

Previously on The Lost Son of Lucifuge

Ajuka: Incredible and Grayfia I remember you saying that he released a surge of energy similar in magnitude and frequency to Sirzechs when he is in his True Form.

Grayfia: Yes and it's confirmed that he's the Youngest Super Devil in existence and is certainly in the Top 10 for sure.

Ajuka: Lucias-kun you certainly have an interesting future ahead of you .

Issei/Lucias: There is also one more thing.......

Ajuka/Grayfia: Which is?????????

Issei/Lucias: I'm this generation's Red Dragon Emperor by some miracle *sweatdrops*

Ajuka/Grayfia: WHATTTTTTT??????!!!!!!!!!

Ajuka: How?? As far as I have been told you were born a Pure Blooded Devil, so how do you have a sacred gear, a Longinus to boot?

Lucias: Probably because of the time I spent as a Hybrid, maybe I was registered as a human since I exuded a human aura.

Grayfia and Ajuka didn't want to reveal the secret of God bring dead, but it could explain why he has the Boosted Gear.

Grayfia: When did you awaken it though? I see its in its main form

Lucias: Last night actually, I found myself in a plane of fire and Ddraig introduced himself and told me that we are partners.

Ajuka: This is an interesting revelation Lucias-kun. A Super Devil possessing a Mid-Tier Longinus Gear, considering your mastery over Ice and Lightning and you could possibly gain Draconic Flames as well, if you use the Boosted Gear to its maximum potential ,you can become the second strongest person in existence, first if you pushed it beyond.

To say Issei was shocked would be an understatement, but that was enough shocks for a single day, he decided to go back to Kuoh after getting his Evil Pieces, he also asked Grayfia and Ajuka to keep his possession of the Boosted Gear on the down low for a time, but he did state that they could reveal it to Serafall, Falbium and Sirzechs.

Back at Kuoh

Issei had comeback from the underworld after receiving his Evil Pieces from Ajuka and was walking through the park when he noticed a familiar nun walking through

Issei: Asia-chan

Asia: Issei-san

Issei: What are you doing here, are you doing okay at the church?

Asia: Not really, the people at the church had been treating me badly there and I overheard them having a plan to take my Sacred Gear and killing me, but they also been frustrated that one of their friends has been missing for days.

Issei: Could the friend they are mentioning be someone named Raynare?

Asia: Yes that's what I've heard, how do you know Issei?

Issei: Because I fought with Raynare when she tried to kill me but I ended up killing her.

Asia: You killed her???!!!

Issei: Yes Asia , I did so to protect myself from danger. If they are trying to kill you for your Sacred Gear, then you should come and live with me , I can keep you safe from them. Did you know when they would try to take the gear?

Asia: I think it would be tonight.

Issei: I'll take them out tonight then, how about you come to my house, I can introduce you to my parents and ask them to have you stay and keep you safe whilst enrolling you at Kuoh Academy.

Asia: Issei you would do that for me Issei?

Issei: Yes Asia ,you are my friend, its the least I could do for you.

Asia: *tearing up* Thank you Issei.

As Issei took Asia home, he explained her situation to his parents and they happily took her in saying they did want a daughter as well, that made her really emotional.

Afterwards Issei went to the ORC and informed Rias about the situation Asia was in and told her that he would be going to the church to kill the remaining fallen in there as well, she tried to protest but Issei reassured her that he would be fine.

Timeskip to the evening

As night fell over Kuoh ,Issei took off to the abandoned church which he was met by a rogue priest named Freed Sellzen

Freed: Well look what we have here , a shitty devil coming to this church.

Issei: You bastards tried hurting my friend but you're gonna pay

Freed tried fighting Issei, but realised he was in a losing situation so he ran away, disappearing in a light bomb.

Issei headed to the altar and there was a hatch which lead to a basement underneath the church where he found 3 other fallen angels and many rogue priests and the scene after that fight could be described as a massacre as most of the people in the room were frozen while the fallen angels were tortured in a way that would turn Akeno on. After that torture session they were mercilessly executed and the church fell silent. Rias and her peerage soon arrived and destroyed the dead bodies, leaving no sign that anyone was here.

The next day at Kuoh Academy

As the class settled down, they were informed of a transfer student, everyone was excited, the boys were hoping for a girl, the girls were hoping for the opposite and in came in Asia and the boys were making a ruckus

Asia: Hello everyone I am Asia Argento, I just moved from Italy, please take care of me.