Season 3 Chapter 3 - Marriage

After the trial, Cruesery Asmodeus and Shalba Beelzebub were executed for their crimes, whilst Diodora Astaroth was sealed in Cocytus and Andrew Bael was stripped of his ranks and exiled from the Bael Clan. That sent the message to the other clans that no treachery would be tolerated.

But then this was a different day, a major event in the underworld, the wedding of Lucias, Valiana, Sona, and Irina. This event has been in the pipeline for a while, and the underworld had been buzzing for the event, and many people would get their first glimpse of the new monarchs.

This event had massive media coverage, with emissaries coming from the other Factions such as Gabriel and Touji from the Angels and Azazel and Penemue from the Fallen Angels For Azazel and Touji, it was a much more personal event as both their daughters were getting married. Touji, Azazel, and Victor would be giving their daughters away, and the nerves were high amongst the brides to be.

Sitri Manor - 07:00

Serafall: So-Tan, there's no need to be this nervous.

Sona: You say that, but who's going to be Queen Consort here, I am terrified this is the largest crowd I'll be in front of, marrying Lucias, its a dream and all but with this major coverage, I didn't expect it.

Serafall: Don't worry, you'll be fine.

Lucifuge Territory - 07:00

Whilst in Lucifuge Territory, two other brides were having nerves as well, with parents also trying to calm them down as well.

Hikari: Iri-chan,  calm down, you'll be okay.

Irina: Mom, I'm marrying my best friend. I think I should be, and not only that, I'm also going to be one of his Consorts.

Hikari: You'll be fine. When I married your dad, I was having a full-blown panic attack. But weddings will do that for you.

Miki: Iri-chan, this has been coming for a while now, so just try to enjoy the moment, you'll probably only marry once in your life. Right now, let me go and see Vali with Anna.

With Vali

Vali was with Anna, as they were getting Vali ready she was calmer than Irina and Sona, but still nervous.

Anna: You look great, dear.

Vali: Thank you, Mother.

Miki: Hi Anna, how's everything going with Vali?

Anna: Calmer here, how's Irina?

Miki: Nervous, really nervous.

Anna: Serafall called me ,she's told me that Sona is a nervous wreck.

Miki: What can we say our boy's marrying all 3 of them, then they'll be officially Monarchs.

Anna: Yeah, that's true. I'm just so happy to see this. Miki, thank you for raising Lucias. When I wasn't there, he's grown into a incredible man.

Miki: Thank you Anna, now let's get them ready, we need to be at the Palace soon.

Lucifer Castle - 09:00

Lucias had been with Sirzechs, Touji, Euclid, Richard, and Falbium as they were getting ready for the wedding themselves.

Euclid: So how are you feeling son?

Lucias: To be honest, this feels like a fever dream, to think I'd be marrying my childhood best friend, my Queen, and First Fiancee all in one day, it just tells how far this journey has really gone, and by the end of the day they'll be Queens with Vali as Regnant alongside me with Sona and Irina being Consort and I'm still to marry Ravel and Ingvild as well.

Gorou: Well, you're here, and now you need to focus.

Lucias: Got it.

SC - Satan Castle, 10:00

Most dignitaries had gathered in the hall, as a cameras were rolling, many Clan heads and their heirs had come for this event along with a few dignitaries from the Elders as well.

Some of them were wondering what would the monarchs do after this, but knew that this was a historic event.

Lucias then entered the hall, as many bowed their heads in respect to the Devil King, till he made his way to the front where the Hyoudou, Shidou, Sitri and other main families were waiting.

Soon afterwards the three brides entered, by order from Irina, Sona and Vali, each one carrying a elegant strut and grace to one another as their fathers brought them to the altar.

Afterwards, the ceremony began, with many eyes on the event as it occurred, as told by Sirzechs in the press conference, they would be styled with royal titles.

They each gave their vows, to Lucias with him doing the same for the three of them , there were a few tears in between but everything was ended up complete. As the officiant said.

Officiant: As from now the brides would known as:

Her Majesty, Devil Queen Regnant Valiana Satan-Lucifer-Lucifuge

Her Majesty, Devil Queen Consort Sona Lucifuge-Sitri

And Her Majesty, Devil Queen Consort Irina Lucifuge-Shidou.

With them being married to:

His Majesty, Devil King Lucias Satan-Lucifuge

The matrimonial ceremony had been completed and the reception had been ready as they began with it,  with large parties occurring in the underworld..