Season 2 Chapter 14 - Parental Reunion

Previously

There had been a tightening of security at the hospital which drew the attention of bystanders and that attracted the media towards the hospital as well, as there hasn't been something like this, security in the main hospital of the capital being tightened .

Anchor: We now go over to Lilith, where James has the latest news on the heightened security at Serafall Memorial Hospital.

James: Thanks David, what we are witnessing is truly an unprecedented event, all security at the Serafall Memorial Hospital has been heightened to an extreme level, there's been a perimeter establishment as well and only medical personnel working at the hospital can enter.

From what we've heard and seen, is that the Maou Lucifer and Maou Leviathan are present inside the hospital along with Lady Sona Sitri, Lady Latia Astaroth ,Lady Rias Gremory and many others. We haven't received any other information but as soon as we do ,you'll be the first to know.

Anchor: Thanks James, a truly unprecedented event , as all security around Serafall Memorial has been heightened and all incoming emergency vehicles had been redirected to other medical centres

Currently

Katarea, Lucias and Vali were making their way down, towards where Euclid and Anna were being held by the Brigade, when they faced off against two faces which Katarea found very familiar.

Katarea: Shalba, Cruesery, if I were you I would not try fighting them.

Shalba: And you think we would listen to you? A traitor, Ha! Don't make me laugh.

Cruesery: Let's take care of them and send them to Rizevim. He'll deal with them especially that scum of a granddaughter of his.

Lucias was just getting extremely agitated and pissed off at this point, not wanting to waste time and get to his parents.

Lucias: You have one chance to get out of our way or I promise you your deaths won't be painless, now MOVE!

Shalba: Child how dare you speak to a descendant of Beelzebub like that for your insolence you shall pay, Face my light of judgement if you dare!!!

Vali: Better take care of the trash.

Vali and Lucias entered their Satan Forms ,unfurling their blood wings, shocking the Beelzebub and Asmodeus.

Shalba: Blood Wings!! You're Satans!

Lucias and Vali faced the Duo with Lucias making quick work of the Beelzebub as Katarea came in with water magic and dispatched the Asmodeus. The Duo were looking at Shalba and Cruesery, and though to remove their powers.

Lucias: Cruesery Asmodeus

Valiana: Shalba Beelzebub

Lucias/Valiana: As the Devil King/Queen of the underworld, I hereby strip you of all your powers as Devils. Now suffer Low-Class scum!

Lucias and Valiana stripped the two of their powers leaving them unconscious and they were taken to prison whilst Grayfia and her group caught up to them, Grayfia and Lucias proceeded to advance to the Holding Cells. Katarea showed them where Euclid and Anna were held.

As soon as Lucias laid eyes on his parents, tears were rolling down his face, the same was said for Grayfia.

Lucias: Dad! Mom!

He bent the bars to allow him to enter the cell. When Euclid heard the call he couldn't believe it and so couldn't Anna as well.

Euclid: Lucias???!!

Anna: My baby boy!

The family reunited after 517 years as they embraced, the last time Euclid and Anna saw Lucias was when he was still an infant