[aurthors note]

IMPORTANT PLS READ.

heyyyyyyy! thank you so so much for choosing to read this book, i hope i dont disappoint.

This book was mainly just made for fun and to live in my own fantasy world as i really want the love i be reading in these books😭

anyways- Although i have written a book on wattpad in the past, this is my first actual book that i'll actually publish so i do apologise if you see any spelling mistakes, missing words ect.. and if you see any of them just let me know in the comments section. I'd try to edit my story as much as i can.

This is a mature book! And most parts are to do with mafia so expect the usual violence and stuff you would find in any other book like this. Please dont read further if you are uncomfortable.

Chapters will be up once a week, sometimes even more than that depending if i dont have a fatass nap afterschool. As i said i am just writing for fun so i wont be 100% committed unless if this story actually blows up. lets not jinx it😂

Before you begin reading i want you to know that these characters aren't the best people. At the start they are really mean and do these you might not like but there will be a character development!!

Yes, this is a slow burn so it will take awhile for them to actually fall in love. Yes, this is an enemies to lovers so i'll try my best to make sure they both don't end up killing each other. So please please trust the process 🙏 it will be worth itt!

Female leader is a badass, so get comfortable, get some popcorn because the drama is going to be spicy and tea will be spilled!!

Do not copy any of my work, as an aurthor it takes ALOT of effort and time into chapters to make sure readers enjoy my story. 1st chapter legit took 4 days. It doesn't take a genius to understand stealing is unfair so don't do it. Imagine if it was months effort of YOUR work getting stolen, wouldn't feel nice.

And one more thing if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all. Ofc i can't control what anyone does so if you want to be that type of person that sits on their ass all day and comments mean things on peoples page, then be my guest. You're comments will only be deleted and while you're gaining a strain injury, i'm gaining an extra reader😊

Those who are respectful and actually comment nice things ily and i hope you have a good day❤️.