CHAPTER 15 | Trip to Nexus 🌆

NA - DAY3

---

"La familia no es algo importante, lo es todo."

***

The weather was great, sunny, windy, hot and not too hot, perfectly warm. But this atmosphere is definitely ruined by humans, the issues this luxurious apartment has is many, in which the most common one was, the amount of bitchy people present.

"Just for 500 000 Won?" Jimin reacted first.

This meeting held by the building president didn't only contain fifteen people like previous one. At least twenty five people were present, all hungry for money.

And Rosè's plan would've definitely backfired if it wasn't for the amount of people participating in this notorious deal.

"Stop flexing." Kwan Hyun Jae, the lawyer stated in a scowling way.

"Please, do not create any conflict." Lim Jung Ho said in a loud voice.

"We will be taking a vote, on which how many people agree to this and how many don't. Please pick up a paper and place it in this box after voting." The latter's wife declared, and continued explaining further rules for the voting.

What annoyed most people in room was how democratic they were pretending to be even when their intentions were unreasonable and pointless! The infestation of these wild zombie virus begun 3 to 4 days ago and they are taking measures way too seriously. The common people present wouldn't understand. And Lim Jung Ho, the mastermind didn't exactly reveal the actual intentions behind their actions, maybe that's why Jiyeon and Se-hoon felt it was absurd.

Right after those words slipped her mouth, there was inconsist mummering. Probably discussing their votes.

"Vote what you feel is right. Please do not be influenced." Kwan Hyun Jae eyed the influential people in the room.

He was the most suspicious of them all. What bothered the girls, especially Lisa was the flirty stares a few of the other people in the apartment were giving towards the boys.

And the biggest fangirl for Jungkook here was Sang Min. Shitty attitude, overly nice and extremely fake, yo she's the full package!

As expected most of them of them voted yes, we will risk our lives to go outside! And part of the risky idea Chaeyoung came up with, they did aswell. And yes, all of them instantly regretted it.

"The majority has voted yes. And tomorrow morning by 9 am, all people who wish to go outside will assemble here. And we will discuss the rest tomorrow." Lim Jung Ho concluded.

"What is more to be discussed?" One of woman in the crowd asked.

"Yes. Are tricking us?"

"You should give the proper money to you promised!"

"Are you hiding something from us?"

"Maybe he wants to kill us all!"

It was obvious, the citizens concerns were rising and they were pretty dramatic to be honest. But none of the ten were in the mood to listen to an argument which would definitely turn out to be senseless. So they headed back into the apartment.

***

DAY4

---

"Be careful out there." Jiyeon's words were the last ones as the door quickly closed behind them.

There were many people outside. About all of the new people who joined them yesterday evening were there. And here they are, Jisoo and Jin stayed behind as backup.