Day 0

My body felt the mix of numbness and tingling nerves that equaled pain, I only remember sitting on the plane, then it went diving downward and dropped down hitting my head leaving me unconscious. I opened my eyes and saw a bright light in front of me. I couldn't move my right arm, so I slightly dropped my head down to see what's wrong, it was that my arm was ripped not off but hanging on with the bones and tissue. It was bloody bad and blooding bad, I tried to lift up but the moment I did I fell back from the pain. I was thinking it was going to be death from blood-loss or whatever's challenging myself to get up. I endured the pain and covered the bleeding with my left hand, I struggled but made it up on my feet and stumbled to find anyone else.

This was a six-man job, "there must've been someone left" I thought to myself. My eyes were hazed, I couldn't see anything but the bright light in front of me, I stumbled towards it clutching down my arm until I tripped over something landing on my arm, making my let out an agonized grunt and groaning. I turned over seeing what I fell from, my eyes started to adjust from the blur widened in unfairness, it was one of my comrades, but behind me the whole time was all five of the men I was stationed and trained with, it wasn't right how I survived while they didn't. Even though I wanted to break down, I needed to find what's outside that light, I got back up and stumbled outside the plane and to my bigger shock, the light wasn't even the sun it was a storm of just pure snow.

I started to feel cold, and I stripped off my vest to drop the load and opened my bag I was carrying out with me, looked inside I grabbed a bowie knife attaching it to my belt for safe keeping, I looked through the bag for anything to wrap my arm and face before the bleeding got worse. To make my survival more possible I found a fire starter with cotton I used to refill my lighter, I did find a roll of a bandage and sealed my arms wound and then did the same on the top part of my head, I must've had something else wrong sense apart from the wounds I could see my movement in my stomach hurt too much, to get up from the freezing snow, I lift my shirt to find the issue. My abdomen was just purple and felt crushed, it was broken and bruised. As I look at myself, I stopped when I heard the sound of howls, I was in a snowstorm with high winds but because it was just white it was clear for me to see a couple black dots in the distances, the more I looked the black dots formed into a animal like figure, it was wolf pack.

There dashing right in my direction, I pulled my knife and gun trying to hold my ground and aim down the sights, even if I ran they'd kill me instantly when my backs turned, but even though my hands shake from the tremors and freezing storm. I only had the one option to stay still and think a efficient way out before I could react to their quickness one jumped onto me, trying to reach my throat, but he was biting off my arm that held my gun, I take my knife to thrust it to its eye, making the wolf to jump back to start circling me with the other four, I regain my balance and shot the gun into the direction not really knowing it would hit or not, but another wolf swung around me to lunge at my leg, I pistol whipped it, my thoughts were started to become desperate, if I didn't run, they're going to kill me anyways.

I started to feel around my pouches for anything to use, until I figured out there wasn't anything, I couldn't risk my ammo, but I would die, I start to back up staying away from the pack, but I felt a steep when I did, I looked behind me and saw a drop-off down a small hill, with no option I slid down it, not trying to trip on my footing, until I actually reached the bottom I looked up behind me, the wolves were just staring into me, then they turned back away from the edge. I figured I'd be okay for the moment, I decided to try to find some sort of shelter before my body got too worn, then there's a hunger issue. I kept holding onto my stomach walking through the snow and wind, and soon enough I found a lay of thin but long trees. I thought with the right actions I could make a fire and a semi-shelter enough to stop the wind anyway. I was successful in making a wall to stop wind on three sides of me having my first fire sit a little outside of it. I was feeling my stomach twist, along with it being broken, it didn't help. I thought with all the snow it was good for unlimited water, I actually looked into my pockets and found a bottle, plastic but still can be used for my hydration at least. I guess I'll bundle up and see what waits for my instinct tomorrow.