Name: Izuku Midoriya {Shimura}

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Bio: Izuku Midoriya was born in a world where superpowers, known as quirks, define individuals' abilities and roles within society. Unfortunately, Izuku was born quirkless, a rare condition that left him feeling like an outcast in a world where heroes were revered for their extraordinary abilities.

Despite his setbacks, Izuku harbored a deep admiration for heroes, idolizing the symbol of peace, All Might, above all others. He spent his childhood studying heroes and their exploits, dreaming of one day joining their ranks despite his lack of powers. However, his dreams were shattered when All Might himself declared that without a quirk, Izuku could never become a hero.

Everything changed for Izuku when he encountered the Sludge Villain, a dangerous criminal threatening his childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo. In a moment of selfless bravery, Izuku rushed to Katsuki's aid, despite having no powers to defend himself. Miraculously, the dormant power of One For All, passed down through generations, awakened within him, granting him incredible strength and abilities.

Izuku Midoriya {Then}: Shy, kind, wimp

Izuku Midoriya {Now} Confident, brave, kind    {My Own Art}

Hero Costume {My Own Art}

Quirk Name: One For All (Izuku's Version)

Description: One For All is a powerful quirk that allows the user to stockpile incredible strength, speed, agility, and durability. Passed down through generations, it is a unique quirk that can be transferred from one user to another, amplifying with each transfer. In Izuku's version of One For All, the quirk has been awakened within him, granting him access to its formidable abilities.

Abilities:

Enhanced Strength: Izuku gains superhuman strength, allowing him to deliver devastating blows capable of pulverizing even the toughest of opponents.

Enhanced Speed and Agility: With One For All, Izuku's reflexes and agility are heightened to superhuman levels, enabling him to move with blinding speed and precision.

Enhanced Durability: Izuku's body becomes incredibly resilient, able to withstand powerful attacks and endure extreme physical stress without sustaining serious injury.

Stockpiling Power: One For All continuously stockpiles power within Izuku's body, increasing his overall strength and abilities over time.

Limitations:

Physical Strain: While One For All grants Izuku incredible power, it also puts a tremendous strain on his body, especially during prolonged battles or when using the quirk at maximum capacity.Control: Mastering the full extent of One For All's power requires immense control and discipline. Izuku must learn to harness its abilities without succumbing to its overwhelming force.Inexperience: As a relatively new user of One For All, Izuku is still learning to fully utilize its capabilities and may not yet be able to tap into its full potential.

////////////

Quirk Name: Float (Inherited from Nana Shimura)

Description: Float is a quirk that allows the user to levitate and manipulate objects and themselves in midair. Passed down from Nana Shimura, a former wielder of One For All, this quirk grants its user the ability to defy gravity and soar through the air with ease.

Abilities:

Levitation: With Float, Izuku can levitate himself and others, allowing him to hover above the ground or manipulate the trajectory of objects in midair.

Flight: By harnessing the power of Float, Izuku can achieve true flight, soaring through the air with grace and agility.

Aerial Combat: Float enhances Izuku's combat abilities, enabling him to engage enemies from above and launch aerial assaults with precision and finesse.

Enhanced Maneuverability: With Float, Izuku gains unparalleled maneuverability, able to navigate through complex environments and evade attacks with ease.

Limitations:

Concentration: Maintaining control over Float requires concentration and focus. Distractions or mental fatigue can disrupt Izuku's ability to levitate or manipulate objects in midair.

Physical Endurance: While Float grants Izuku incredible mobility, prolonged use can strain his body and drain his stamina, especially during intense aerial combat or extended flights.

Height Limit: Float's levitation abilities are limited by altitude, with Izuku unable to ascend beyond a certain height without risking exhaustion or losing control.

Ship: Izuku x Gwen ??? {Give me some suggestions for a last name in the comments}