ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 - 𝟙

𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰... 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬?

𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵.

(𝘖𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘠/𝘯.)

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵... 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥.

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦/𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When were you born?

When were you born?

To be precise all you recall was you were born through a mother who held you dearly.

Her e/c eyes were lit in joy to see your form cradle within her arms, her blonde hair was the most noticeable.

You felt another presence to see the h/c hair older male who was crying joy too.

They almost thought they lost their firstborn baby when it didn't move or breathe for a whole minute.

"What a cute baby boy... He has your eyes love" said the father or you assume as the e/c eyes mother nodded as they cooed about how cute you were.

All the while as you grew... You had a 'normal' childhood... Well, that was until you turned 5.

After an incident, you recall all your past. The day you almost lost your younger sister.

She reminded you of someone... Which you now recall... Klee.

Day by day you try to research a way to get from or get information and how you came here.

It was a blurry mess within your mind.

Your attitude and everything change leading the kids who befriended you to become... Weary of you.

...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n"

"..."

As your father holds you firm by the shoulder he softly smiles.

"Take care of your mother and your sister... Alright"

"...when will you be back... Dad..." You asked as he smiled and patted your head.

"When the war ends... As the male figure in the family protect them alright"