Curious About Your Feelings...

Last day of the vacation...again joong was sitting in his living room and was bored. After coming back from his mother's house he and dunk haven't met each other. They came back the day before yesterday and again joong was missing him.....He asked pond  and phuwin if they had any plans for today but they both were on a date. He was alone and bored. After some time he decides to call dunk.

Joong: (takes a deep breath) Phewww....so there is no need to be nervous...it's just a call....i am his friend and friends can call each other right...? anyways (opens dunk's number and calls him)

After two bells rang the call was accepted.

Dunk: oh hey joong...whatsup...

*no response*

Dunk: hello? joong can you hear me?

Joong (nervous as hell):o-oh yeah sorry just was a bit distracted. umm hi by the way...

Dunk:okay...? so?

Joong: i-i was calling to ask if you had any plans for today....

Dunk: nah i am kinda bored...i asked pond he said he was on a date with phuwin....

Joong: i am also bored and have nothing to do....so..ummm...

Dunk: would you like to come over?

Joong ("badum" his heart started to race) *in mind* he is inviting me to his house......i am so damn nervous!!! and after that kiss on my cheek i just won't be able to stop myself.....what should i do....

Dunk: joong??

Joong (gives up because he wants to see dunk so bad): yeah that's a great idea....hmm..i will also bring some snacks with me...

Dunk:Great.....

Joong: is there something else you want me to bring?

Dunk: no i am fine just come already......

Joong: huh? (going crazy )

Dunk: I-I mean i am v-very hungry s-so c-come fast....

Joong *smiles*:okay.....

Dunk: okay-

Joong: Okay?

Dunk: what okay? 

Joong: nothing....so i guess see you soon?

Dunk: yeah see you soon.....

*call ends*

Joong (jumps around): I AM GOING TO VISIT DUNK'S HOUSE!!!! HE INVITED ME OVER!!!! YAAAHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!

Joong rushes to his room and get's ready and run towards the door and out the the house and is now ready to go to dunk's house.

On dunk's side

Dunk(nervous and scared) (Screaming): WHAT WAS GOING IN MY MIND!!! UGH!  I AM DEAD!!! i just lose my mind around him.....what am i gonna do now...and we both will be all alone......i am dead....

Dunk get's up and cleans the house and changes into new pair of clothes and sits on the sofa with his hands fidgeting......*15 mins later*

*door bell rings*

Dunk(flinches and panics): h-he's here.....(get's up and walks up to the door) *hesitates*....phewwww.....(opens the door)

When dunk opened the door he saw joong standing behind a bouquet of sunflowers and holding a bag full of snacks.

Dunk: hey....you didn't have to bring sunflowers.....

Joong: i was visiting you at your house for the first time so had to bring them*smiles at dunk and gives the flowers to dunk*