Joong's Servant??

Joong keeps his plate back, grabs dunk's hand and drags him out of the canteen to a corner filled with silence..........

Joong: You have 10 seconds spit out whatever you want to say.

Dunk: But 10 seconds is way to le-

Joong: 5....4.....3....-

Dunk: N-NO WAIT-WAIT......ALL I WANT TO SAY TO YOU IS I AM SORRY...

Joong: That's all, right? now i shall go...(turns to leave)

Dunk (grabs joong's hand): hey.....listen please.....my apology is totally genuine...i really am sorry for blaming all of it on you when it was my fault too-

Joong: "my fault too"?

Dunk (sighs): I mean it was all my fault and i shouldn't have jumped in front of your car without looking.......and i am sorry for pulling your hair-

Joong: you know you ripped half of my hair off my head and an apology for that ain't enough.

Dunk: look i am not that wealthy like you...and to also compensate for your car damage i can't afford that kind of money all alone and if my parents knew they would send me back to Germany for this undisciplined act and that too i have caused trouble for the  next CEO of AYDIN Electronics....and-

Joong: what is it that you want to say...

Dunk: i am ready to do anything....but i can't pay for the car repair....

Joong(teasingly): what was it that you said right now? i couldn't quite hear it...

Dunk: I am ready-

Joong: Whaaattttt?

Dunk: OYYYIIIIIIII...I SAID I WOULD DO ANYTHING INSTEAD OF PAYING MONEY FOR YOUR GOD DAMNED CAR!

Joong( smirks): anything?

Dunk: yes....anything......

Joong: hmmm.... you do whatever i ask you to do...

Dunk *Thinking*: I'm not having a good feeling about this.....

Joong: what do you say?

Dunk: o-okay but.....

Joong: you said you would do anything right? anything means anything right?

Dunk: Y-yes....

Joong(pushes dunk to the wall and moves closer to his face): *in a low, deep voice* does that mean...if i ask you to kiss me.....you would do it? *looks at dunk's lips*

As Dunk saw joong's  gaze move towards his lips his heart started to beat faster and suddenly he could feel butterflies flying in his stomach. He couldn't understand what was going on.

Dunk: w-what are y-you doing (push joong back softly)

Joong: i just asked you a question i was curious about....(makes eyes contact with dunk but dunk looks away)

Dunk: Your quest-

Suddenly there was a crowd of students coming through the way...and dunk and joong move away from each other..

Joong: ok so conclusion is that  you would  do everything i ask you to do in order to compensate for the car?

Dunk (still looking away): yes....

Joong: give me your number..

Dunk: what? *shocked* 

Joong :what? is there anything to be shocked about? i am just asking for your number so that if there is anything i want you to do for me, i can just call you or just drop a message...

Dunk: r-right... it's **********.

Joong: good....now...we are done talking....i am going back to my class...(walks away)

Dunk pauses for a moment and then runs away to find Phuwin..... and tells him what happened....except that "kiss"incident..

Phuwin: Dude so you are his servant?i thought he would shush you away like a street dog...

Dunk: No not servant....

Phuwin: but you do whatever he says to you right? 

Dunk: yeah but......if a person is a servant...can he kiss his owner-

Phuwin: WTF......DUDE DID I MISS SOMETHING?

Dunk( looks at phuwin nervously and tells him the "kiss" incident)

Phuwin: Then did you kiss him!? how can you kiss him when you just met him...i haven't even kissed pond yet-

Dunk*Disgusted look*:Phuwin....i did not kiss him...ewww....ugh...and what's with you about kissing pond?

Phuwin (looks away): ahem....oh by the way...how do you know pond?

Dunk: oh him and i are best friends since high school but then i went to Germany we did't get to talk often but we were still close...

Phuwin: So, how was pond in school?

Dunk (Smirks): Well he was the hottest guy of the school....whenever he played basketball and  he was sweaty he woulds take off his shirt and all the girls that came to look at him shrieked and screamed when he took off his shirt.....his abs...my god were so good.....and-

Dunk started laughing when he saw the face phuwin made...

Phuwin: w-what...stop laughing dudeeeee.....

Dunk: bruh you really are a simp for him *teases phuwin*

~~

Dunk was in the parking lot getting ready to leave. Today he came to the university with his bicycle since his scooter had gone for repairing. Dunk saw joong standing near his car which was different from the one he brought yesterday. Dunk receives a message on his cell phone, it was a message from an unknown number.

message: have you finished your classes?

Dunk: who is this?

Message: Joong Archen. meet me near my car.you can see me standing.come fast

dunk immediately saved his number without any  second thoughts and ran towards Joong.

Dunk: yes?

Joong: my car...clean it...i can see dust over it..

Dunk*sighs*: then give me a cloth.

Joong(takes out a cloth from the back of his car and throws it at dunk): do it fast.

Dunk starts to clean the car and joong still talking to him..

Joong: how did you come to university today?

Dunk: why do you care?

Joong: just asking....is there any problem?

Dunk: i drove my bicycle here today....i had to wake up early and get ready just so i could reach the UNI in time...

Joong: you must be tired

Dunk: hell i am tired...and now you are just making it even more difficult for me because i still have to drive my bicycle back...

Joong( snatches the cloth from dunk's hand and kept it back in the car): that's enough...you can go now. bye...(gets in the car and drives off)

Dunk: bye? sheesh what a weird guy.....i must have done something to him in my past life......i don't know why but i am feeling like i would go crazy if i end up meeting with him everyday...

Dunk finally starts his journey back home and after reaching back home and having a nice bath he drifted off to a deep sleep....

END OF CHAPTER 3