Chapter 3

Chapter 3
                          ~• lie and deal•~
                DIVISH SINGH SHEKHAWAT

"Sir Reyansh sir is waiting for you in your cabin" Mishra informed me the moment I left the meeting room. I just completed the new interior design for the New branch in the Netherlands.

"Did the news get out?" I walked towards my cabin and asked him in the middle.

"Yes Sir, it was out 4 hours ago the moment you asked us"

I knew it. I was hoping that all of my siblings would be present in the office, but I am relieved that only Reyansh there; it would have been impossible to get everyone to comprehend together. I placed my card on the sensor and gently pushed the door once it was unlocked.

"What are you doing here Reyansh? Didn't you have a meeting regarding the new building?" I asked him, ignoring his glares and avoiding eye contact. When I secured myself on my chair I looked up only to find him staring blankly at me with a straight face.

"Ask Reyansh rather than staring, it will help you to get your answers you know"

"Bhaiya aap shaadi ke rahe hai aur kiske sath?"
(Are you getting married)

"Haa aaj uss cheez ka announcement karwaya haina humne and I am getting married to Tia Bhatia, the only daughter of Vikram Bhatia."
( Yes, that is how the announcement was made. I'm marrying Tia Bhatia, Vikram Bhatia's only daughter.)

"Bhaiya itni jaldi apne yeh decision le liya, It is your life decision, which is really important. Are you certain you'll spend the rest of your life with her?"
(Brother, you are making your most significant decision in such a haste! Are you certain you will spend the rest of your life with her?)

"This marriage is deal for me Reyansh, I don't give a damn about marriages and love; you know that I have seen how Mahima ma got destroyed because of that bastard and you really think I will accept love in my life and this marriage is just a mere deal for me nothing else, I made this clear to Bhatia's and they agreed to give their daughter to me."
(I never believed in the concept of marriage, love, and happily ever after! I mean, how could I? I've only seen failed marriages, and I've concluded that rich people don't live an ordinary life since everyone comes to them for a purpose.)

"Bhaiya, are you out of your mind?" You are saying you are marrying someone solely for the benefit of the crown, and that this is nothing more than a contract marriage between you two? What do you think about this marriage? No, bhaiya, it's not a deal. It's the most sacred and pure thing you can do." Reyansh smacked his palms on the table and stood up, causing items on the table to fall.

"Reyansh, why are you even reacting this strongly? I've never been interested in marriage, but due to this dumb rule, I'm required to find a wife before I turn 30. I am 29, and I want the crown as soon as possible because I am unable to make many judgments because I am not the king. It's vital for me to marry soon and I even told her that I cannot divorce her."

I'm not sure, but he isn't getting my message.If,it was up to me, I would never have married. Let alone for two years. But I can't do it since important judgments and instructions require my immediate attention, and there are numerous predators waiting to eat people raw, which I can't bear.

"Bhaiya you are thinking as a king right now"

"I am. Because I cannot stand any loss to my people, and my decision is irrevocable, please do not inform any of our family members the true reason for our marriage; they will cause stress."