chapter 5

CHAPTER 5
  ~•crazy plan•~
  NAINA

"Is the meeting room ready?" I instantly asked my assistant, Aaisha, as I was reviewing the files and presentation.

"Mam, it's ready just waiting for Sharma's arrivals then we can start the meeting"

I quickly gave her a slight nod and went over all of the presentations we had scheduled for today. This meeting will be critical to our organization, and I cannot afford to take any chances. We need to invest in fresh and diverse projects, and many newcomers, such as Sharma's, need to be showcased; they are new players in technical markets, and I suppose giving it a shot won't hurt, but it will only  be benefical.

After a few minutes, Aaisha informed me that the meeting room was ready. When I arrived, we began the meeting, which ended in less than 2 hours. I was so impressed with the presentation and promising behavior of Sharma's, and after a few discussions about profit, we signed the deal, which made me extremely happy.

"You here?" The moment I opened the door, I was stunned to see the visitor.

"I need your help. Naina"

"Tia, did you decide what you actually want?" I asked her as I approached my chair.

"Okay, tell me, what did you plan to do and what can I do to help you?" I asked her as she nodded her head in approval.

"I am getting married tomorrow, Naina, and I need you and a few people in the mandir as guests and witnesses, then we will register it in court, then no one can say or do anything, and also," she told me the idea and stared at me before continuing further. "I am pregnant"

I was very intrigued by the idea of her getting married quickly and then advertising the marriage so that no one could do anything to hurt Tia or her unborn child, and I will make certain of it.

"I am so happy for you Tia congratulations darling and mom to be, so did you decide on your lehenga? Come on, you can't wear something plain; it's your wedding, after all." I questioned her with a full-blown smile, truly pleased with what she had finally chosen.

"Kiski shadi ho Rahi hai?" The voice interrupted, and I looked towards the Gate, only to see Divi, Ash, and Avi there. Oh shit, today was my office day; every week, we go to the other office and talk about our lives.

(Who is getting married?)

"Tia, you are also here? By the way, congrats on the wedding; please invite us; we would be delighted to go." Divi added as she sat in the spare chair kept close Tia, and both guys made themselves at ease on the couch while remaining curious about Tia.

"Guys. Tia is getting married tomorrow and she is here inviting us, and before you guys bomb us with your questions, I will clear it up. She is in love with Karan, and her parents are forcing her to marry, and she is ready to escape this, plus she is pregnant.So she need our help"

"Oh, my God!" Congratulations, Tia, and I am truly happy for you" Divya embraced Tia with a gentle hug.

"Okay, call Karan and ask him to be here; we need to make a plan and execute it as well," I asked Tia. She quickly called Karan, who assured us he would arrive in 5 minutes.

Until the time we were waiting for Karan, Tia told her entire story to everyone, including how her parents forced her and how Hukum brought her the contract and asked her to sign it, but she refused. After ten minutes, Aaisha escorted Karan and guided him to my cabin. Once everything and everyone had settled down, we began to go over everything in depth.