a healing bond pt2 (SaChaeng)

Sana's home offered a haven of comfort as Chaeyoung settled onto the plush couch. Despite Sana's persistent offer of food, Chaeyoung initially declined, her weariness evident in her eyes. Determined to provide solace, Sana gently insisted, placing a plate of snacks on the coffee table.

"Chaeyoung, you need to eat something. It'll help, I promise," Sana encouraged, her eyes reflecting genuine concern.

As Chaeyoung hesitated, her gaze fixed on the floor, Sana's attention was drawn to an unexpected sight. A subtle but distinct bloodstain marred Chaeyoung's shirt, nestled between her neck and shoulder.

A hushed gasp escaped Sana as she noticed the alarming mark. "Chaeyoung, what happened? Are you hurt?" Sana's voice quivered with both worry and urgency.

"What are you talking about?" Chaeyoung replied, still oblivious to the bloodstain, looked up at Sana with confusion.

"There's blood on your shirt. Did something happen?" Sana gently pointed towards the stain, her concern deepening.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she followed Sana's gaze to the stain. A moment of realization flickered across her face. "Oh, this... It's nothing. Just a scratch, I guess." she lied.

Sana wasn't convinced. "Chaeyoung, you need to let me see it. If you're hurt, we should take care of it." she said and came closer to take a better look.

Reluctantly, Chaeyoung lifted the collar of her shirt, revealing a small but bleeding wound on her shoulder. Sana's worry escalated as she fetched a first aid kit, her hands moving with gentle precision as she cleaned and bandaged the injury.

"Chaeyoung, you don't have to hide things from me. If you're hurting, physically or emotionally, I really want to help," Sana expressed, her eyes locking onto Chaeyoung's.

"I... I appreciate it, Sana. I'm just not used to someone caring this much." Chaeyoung's guard began to soften, and a flicker of gratitude shone in her eyes.

Sana's gaze remained steady. "You don't have to be used to it. You deserve care and support. I'm here for you, Chaeyoung, no matter what." she smiled warmly at her making her heart melt.

As Sana finished tending to Chaeyoung's wound, a sense of gratitude enveloped the room. Chaeyoung, expressing her appreciation, thanked Sana for the care and comfort she provided. The weight of the night began to lift, replaced by a newfound sense of safety.

With a gentle smile, Sana encouraged Chaeyoung to rest. "You can lay down on the couch and take a nap if you want. Just relax, Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung, feeling the warmth of Sana's hospitality, complied with a grateful nod. She settled onto the soft cushions of the couch, a sigh of relief escaping her lips. The familiarity of the living room, coupled with the absence of tension, created an atmosphere of tranquility.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes, the soothing ambiance of Sana's home embraced her like a comforting blanket. The stress and weariness that had plagued her throughout the night began to dissipate.

The soft glow of lamps and the gentle hum of the environment cast a spell of serenity, and Chaeyoung found herself succumbing to the embrace of rest.

Sana, watching over her friend, felt a deep sense of satisfaction in providing solace to someone in need. The living room became a sanctuary, a space where wounds, both physical and emotional, were tended to, and the promise of a peaceful respite was granted.

As Chaeyoung drifted into slumber, the echoes of gratitude lingered in the air. In the quietude of Sana's home, a profound connection unfolded, one built on trust, care, and the simple yet transformative act of offering refuge to a friend in distress.