02: In the car

Author's POV

And after that everyone knew they invited their death especially that MLA and his son. Rudransh covered Ishanvi with his coat and then headed towards their car leaving everyone in fear except Kiaan as he knew he had his bhabhi maa to save him. Then to only increase their fear for Rudransh Kiaan said," Aab toh sab gaye. Rudransh Bhai bhabhi ke matter me sabse protective aur possesive hai. But ki chinta nahi mujhe toh bhabhi baccha legi Rudransh bhai ke gusse par tum logo ko kaun bachay ga? Huh."

[ Now everyone's dead. Rudransh Bhai is extra protective and possesive in bhabhi's matter. But no worry bhabhi will save me from Rudransh bhai's anger but who will save you? Huh]

In The Car

Rudransh: " Kya kar Rahi thi ki tumhe police ne arrest kiya? Ha aur upar se woh MLA aur uska beta bhi kyu tumhare sath." He was scolding her continuously but eventually stopped when he realised that he was scolding her since a long time but now it was too late.

[ What were you doing that police needed to arrest you? And on top of that what was that MLA and his son was doing with you.]

He heard a sobbing sound and that was from Ishanvi. He asked her what had happened at the police station and why was she crying. Hearing him asking why she was crying made her cry even louder. He embraced her and again asked what had happened and to his luck this time she replied.

Ishanvi:" Aap kab se daat rahe ho mujhe jabki galti us kutte, kamine, haramzyade, madarchod ki thi. Wo hi mujhe ched raha tha aur inappropriately touch kar raha tha. Usko bolo na mujhe kyu bol rahe ho AAP kiske pati ho mere ki uske huh. Galti uski but daat pade mujhe. Sab pagal ho.

[ You are scolding me since a long time when he that dog, cheater, wrecker, motherf*uc*er was at fault. He was the one who was teasing and touching me inappropriately. Talk to him why are you scolding me. Whose husband are you me or him. He is at fault but I should get scolded. Arhhhh!! Everyone has gone mad]

But little did she knew that her Rudra ji started to think of the worst ways to kill him from the time he heard the word 'inappropriately touching'.

( 443 words )

To be continued
---------------------------------
Very sorry for late update my exams are coming so I'm a little bit focused on that. Will get a new update soon bye or maybe by tomorrow. I know that this is a small upadate but my exams are there.