15: Trip (Part one)

Ishanvi's POV

Mom and I were setting up breakfast. There was poha, patodi, dhokla, fafda, jalebi, and my and author's fav, locho,
(The author is a die hard fan for locho.)
chai and coffee for Ruhi.

(I'm dying from shame, I'm a Gujarati, and still cannot think of any Gujarati breakfast.)

Then only dad and Rudransh came, but I sent them to go upstairs as they were all sweaty and stinking, not gonna lie but he was looking hot with that white shirt. After sometime both of them came, and settled in their respective places.

We were having breakfast in peace, when dad announced,

" We are going to Somnath, the weather is good today and even Rudransh is here, it's a perfect chance." And all of us agreed as there was no reason to disagree too.

We all had finished our breakfast and now I am in my room, Rudransh was with dad discussing about something. We were leaving today only, in the evening. We have not informed Kiaan or Feri about this because I wanted to surprise them, not only them but Sara and Saransh too as they would be staying with us only.

I was getting bored now and our bag were packed too but then I thought to get ready but it will be boring, so I told Alexa to play you belong with me by Taylor Swift (author is a die hard fan of hers!!!!).

Rudransh's POV

I entered the room after sometime as her dad had called me, to discuss something with him, so I went. But as soon as I entered I saw her dancing while getting ready, looking breathtaking, she was wearing a grey coloured anarkali type.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

But wait she is dancing, I leaned against the door frame and watched her dance while pouting her lips and sing in her melodious voice. She looked breathtaking, doing gestures with her hands, she's cute. She was looking like the cutest creature in the entire universe.

Author's POV

She was dancing, sing fearless now.

Take my hand and drag me headfirst,
Fearless,
And I done know,
How it gets better than this-,

But as she turned around she saw Rudransh standing, smiling which showcased his dimples.

"Why did you stopped, I was enjoying it!" He stated with a motive to tease her and gave her a teasing smile while wiggling his brows. But Ishanvi found herself at the loss of words, so just glared at him in reply, but to him it was anything but serious.

But her anger crossed its meter when he came near her and squeezed her cheeks, forming a baby pout whereas she widened her eyes. But she immediately clutched his wrist and dug her nails into them, but he freed his wrist and ran towards the bathroom; but she screamed in frustration and messed her hair.
.
.
.
.
.
After sometime,