10: Celebration party

Rudransh's POV

I woke up and ran my hand through the left side of the bed to find Anvi but she was not there, which made me panic. But I then thought that she might be in the kitchen, making something for Kiaan and Feri. It had been a month since the day when we went to the mall and all that chaos happened, but still it was a good chaos, which actually relieved a lot of the weight that i had been carrying for years, all thanks to my madam.

(Men and their obsession of calling their favourite woman Madam.)

I went downstairs to find her but I found my both siblings only. I was about to go upstairs again but Kiaan voice interrupted me.

" Bhai bhabhi ko ek emergency surgery karni thi, subhe ko che baje ke aas'pas call aya tha. Aur aapko hamare sath khana padega, aapki biwi ka order hai ki, aapko khila'de."

{ Bhai bhabhi got an emergency surgery to do, around 6 am she got the call. And you have to do your breakfast with us, as you it's your wife's order, to feed you. }

" Ohk, but there's something you need to know. Today there is a party about my deal with Siddharth-" I was about to speak ahead but Kiaan interrupted me.

" What's new in that, Bhai. You always have one."

" Kiaan listen to my whole thing and sit quietly like Feri." As I tell him to sit quietly, Feri flipped her hairs. I just shook my head at her antics.

" Listen, Siddharth Malhotra is Madhuri and Neeraj Malhotra's son." As I said the line, his face lost the colours which he emitted. So after saying this I immediately said,

"Will you be okay with their presence? If not, then I can cancel the party." But his next sentence shocked me.

" No don't cancel it, it was all past. We will go, don't worry about me."

So I agreed to him and sat with them to have my breakfast. And I completed my breakfast with their little chit-chat. I was about to go upstairs as we all had finished our breakfast. But!!

She was looking into her phone not caring about the world, now I know why she always complains about her toes and leg hurting, maybe checking some files of her patients. But she was bedecked in an ocean blue coloured saree, her hair tied in a messy bun, which caused some of her hair strands to fall onto her face, Looking eternal as a goddess, my goddess to worship!! (I too deserve someone like him, when my turn will come!!!) but my admiring moment was destroyed by a cough, not a cough but a monstrous one, and to my guess, it was my own siblings. And then Anvi too lifted her head to see what had happened.

( Just the outfit, not the jewellery

( Just the outfit, not the jewellery. )

I glared at them to stop but they didn't, and instead went to Anvi and hid their faces with her saree pallu.

"Okay, enough of your drama and go to your rooms. And Anvi, Siddharth has organised a party in the evening and we need to attend it and Kiaan too has agreed on that topic." I said the last sentence before her, sensing her concern about Kiaan.