Chapter 36. Blind Date

Ziweiyuan

The courtyard of Zhongguo Mansion is very interesting. For example, Li Ze's courtyard is called Enzeyuan, and Li Zi's courtyard is called Zhiweiyuan. They are all named after words.

"Sister Ming, your embroidery method is really beautiful. I have never seen it in the market." Since Li Lin is introverted and quiet, the way to pass the time is to read books and embroider things, and then follow Li Yang to look at the accounts. So her embroidery skills were also very good, but when she saw Ming Jie'er's embroidery skills, she was very shocked. It's not that Ming Jie'er's embroidery skills are better than hers, it's just that Ming Jie'er's embroidery method is very special and she's never seen it before.

"Nowadays, the famous ones include brocade, which is popular in our capital and mainly in the splendid style, and lotus embroidery, which is an embroidery method from the south. Dyeing, so the embroidery method of lotus embroidery is elegant and refined... This embroidery method is actually not available in the market. My mother hired an embroiderer to teach me when I was a child. This is reverse embroidery, which is very special. I call it It's a fantasy embroidery," Ming Jie'er explained.

Ming Jie'er and Li Lin are the same age, but she is two months older than Li Lin.

"It is really amazing. One embroidery method can embroider several patterns. Sister Ming, please teach me."

"This kind of embroidery is complicated. Can you teach it in a day or two?" Li Zi smiled and said, "Why don't you stay with me for a few days?" Li Zi has a lively personality and is good at talking.

"Then why are you so embarrassed to bother me?" Li Lin has no friends during the week, and he doesn't get along with his sisters in the house. He hasn't had much contact with Li Zi before, but after making contact with him today, Ming Jie'er is also gentle and talkative, and she is also very happy. "Why don't I post a message for both of you tomorrow?"

"That's okay too." Li Zi smiled weakly. "You, you just don't get enough exercise. At the end of the month, Princess Chun He's lotus poetry meeting, I'll get a post for you, let's go together. "

"I..." When Li Xu died, she was only 12 years old, and she was just old enough to walk around and see other people. But after Li Xu passed away, she entered the period of paying filial piety and couldn't move around.

"Don't be nervous, Princess Chunhe is very good.

"Don't bully others just because Princess Chunhe is a nice person. When I entered the courtyard, I heard Li Zi's words. It was cool outside, so Li Zi, Ming Jie'er and Li Lin were doing embroidery outside.

"I've met my cousin." Ming Jie'er stood up and saluted.

"First cousin." Li Lin also stood up and looked at his brother, "Brother."

Li Zi made a face at Li Ze: "What are you doing, if you bully me, people tend to help relatives but not take care of me, is that right, Brother Hong?" He then cleverly revealed Li Hong's identity.

Li Hong smiled slightly: "Of course, in front of my sister, I will help my relatives but not take care of myself." His voice was soft, which made people feel very friendly. Li Luo felt the same when he met him for the first time. Feeling. Following his voice, Ming Jie'er looked up at him and happened to catch his gaze as he looked at her. They both blushed and quickly looked away.

Even after becoming a cripple this kind of magnanimity of a young master in the capital cannot be compared with that of a young master from aristocratic families in Xiangzhou.

Li Hong and Li Ze were together. He didn't have Li Ze's confidence and brilliance, but his reserved and gentle temperament made people feel very comfortable. Originally, Ming Jie'er didn't expect her to talk about how good her family was, but now she was very satisfied when she saw Li Hong.

She didn't care about the people in the various rooms of the Hou Mansion. But the people in the Hou Mansion are very simple, and the sister-in-law has a good personality, almost as good as others. The brother-in-law is only five years old. Although he is a young marquis, everything in the future of the Hou Mansion will be his. However, Li Hong is the eldest son, so he will also get a share of the Hou Mansion. Besides, the brother-in-law is young and has a sister-in-law who is like his mother when he gets married, so they naturally have a good relationship.

And there is only one mother-in-law upstairs.

Thinking about this, Ming Jie'er blushed even more. She hadn't even gotten engaged yet, but she was already thinking about getting married.

Li Hong was a bit surprised. The woman had a charming smile and beautiful eyes. He had never thought that the woman he wanted to marry had such a bright smile and eyes that could speak. The foot injury made Li Hong feel inferior. He even thought that as long as the other person had a good personality, no matter how she looked, he would not mind and would be willing to get along with her. But all these thoughts disappeared after seeing Ming Jie'er. She... is so beautiful.