Chapter 40. Li Luo's Test

Li Yang thought for a while, she was getting older and Li Luo was too young. Li Lin wanted to get married. Before Li Luo was weak, the head of the mansion can only be Li Hong, so there are some things that cannot be hidden from him. "In that case, let's listen together... Tell me exactly what happened. What did you mean by that phrase?"

The maid told me what happened.

Bang... Li Yang slapped the table hard, "The Princess Mansion is too tyrannical. Come on, I will go back to the Yang Mansion with you now." The mother at home is old, and the father He is about to retire and return to his hometown, and the only person with an identity is himself. But if her husband had not died in battle, who would dare to touch her birth family members, given his status before the Holy One? Li Yang couldn't help but feel jealous when she thought about the current situation in the Hou Mansion and what had happened to her niece.

"Mother..." Li Hong was also angry after hearing this. My cousin is only fourteen years old, how could she suffer such a crime? And this kind of thing cannot be spread, otherwise my cousin will have no choice but to become a nun.

"I will go to the Yang Mansion. I can stay at the Yang Mansion. I will leave the house to you." Mrs. Li Yang said to Li Hong.

"Don't worry, mother."

When Li Hong returned to the courtyard, his expression was very bad, and he was completely different from when he left the courtyard before. And the steps are very heavy, which shows that he is very worried. Li Luo was reading in his room. Seeing him like this, he not only asked, "What's wrong, brother? Has something happened to my mother?"

Li Hong gave a fake smile: "It's okay, this is not something you, a child, should worry about. Don't think too much about it."

Li Luo raised his eyebrows and didn't ask any more questions. Then he yawned again: "Brother, I'm going back to my room to rest."

"Yes." Li Hong was so confused now that he still had time to accompany Li Luo.

Li Luo's room was next to Li Hong's room. As soon as he entered the room, he called Ping An: "Brother seems to have some thoughts when he comes back from Yuanse Yuan. Does Sister Ping'an know what happened in Yuanse Yuan? Do you?"

Ping An followed Li Luo almost every step of the way. When Li Luo was in Li Hong's room, she was waiting at the door, so she didn't know what was going on. "Slave, go and inquire."

"Go ahead." Li Luo meant the same thing. After leaving safely, Li Luo asked Xin Bao to call Nanny Xin.

"What do you want from the young marquis?" Nanny Xin asked respectfully.

"Go and find out what happened in the Yuanse Courtyard today." Li Luo did not stop reading and did not even raise his head. "No matter what happens in the Hou Mansion from now on, you have to tell me, even if it's about the other rooms."

"Yes." Although Nanny Xin didn't understand the thoughts of the five-year-old Marquis, he was too calm and imposing. She is also powerful, so she is smart enough not to ask anything. As for her private doubts, she could just think about it herself.

Aunt Xin had her own ideas. Although her family was Li Yang's companion, they were assigned to the village. Of course, in Li Yang's heart, they were not as important as Aunt Ji's family. From now on, the Marquis Mansion will belong to the Young Marquis, and her grandson will serve as an errand boy before the Young Marquis, so she knows better than anyone else how to choose the path ahead.

Ping'an is Grandma Ji's granddaughter, and her mother is Ji Xin's wife, who is in charge of the large kitchen. It is most convenient for her to learn about Yuanse Courtyard. But after Ping An inquired about Yuanse Courtyard, he was a little hesitant, so he asked Ji Xin's wife: "Mom, you said that the young marquis asked me to inquire about Yuanse Courtyard. What should I do?"