Chapter 11

Frustrated
Monday morning

Olivia POV
I rolled over to turn my alarm off because honestly these 30 minutes weekends needs to go down today ! today !
I really can't be living like this. How ghetto lol 😂 but I'm married to the money so I won't complain.

I head straight to the bathroom, showered, got dressed ,grabbed an apple said goodbye to mama and went on my merry way .
I had a really good time with Daniel over the weekend aside from the fact of being annoyed by some delusional females ; he made it up to me and made my weekend special .

To be honest I'm glad Alex and I broke things off so that he could find women on his level . It wasn't fair to have him trying to reach a capacity he was incapable of reaching . I'm sorry but some situations should just remain dead . I thought to myself .

I pulled up to the school's parking lot,parked , signed my name in the teacher's register and went straight to class. I had a little devotion with my form class before we started the day.

Daniel POV
Typical Monday ,business as usual no days off . The projects are off to a great start and work is being done in all locations. My work is not easy but I show up to make sure most of the major projects are going as planned .

Let me call Olivia to see what's she's up to before my day gets any busier.

She answered on the second ring

Hey beautiful.

Hope you're behaving yourself because you're keeping my mind busy just thinking about you .

She laughed and said always baby , nothing to worry about .

Just her voice alone mek mi day .

Alright baby enjoy your day now .
.
Back to work, too much things to do before the day ends.Couple meetings, few errands to run ,new projects and some marketing gurus to interview. Long day but I'm use to it .

Olivia POV
Once Daniel calls, my whole day is beautiful and I'm good for the rest of the day .
My man , my man !😜

Lunch time . I wish a Chinese restaurant was near by but some dry goods will do.
Walking to the tuckshop, my phone starts ringing. In coming call from Keri .

Keri POV
Redz check your instagram page now now! because dem gyal yah wah mi page dem enuh.

Me: what's happening over there because I'm really not up for the animosity vibe enuh .

Keri : check your dm and link mi back .
Olivia : mi salt to fuck because when mi think this was going to be a good day , it just won't be .

Olivia pov
I check my dms and I'm just overwhelmed with messages.

Badgyallatty: D no want you girl , just give it up and stop force it .

Krystal: bitch yuh think mi never go find yuh page. Daniel no fuck brown gyal fi long so no feel cumfurttable. Plus as mi seh we nah stop fuck.

TroublemekkerTammy: top drugs man yuh a deal wid my girl so watch yuh head back dawg shit . Low mi fren man to.

I stood there wondering to myself if this is worth it . If they want him , they can have him.
As a matter fact I'm going to let him deal with them .
Krystal dunce so no competition there.
The rest a dem sound like scandal bag , just making a lot of noise.