Chapter 19

Strong

Olivia POV

I know Daniel and I are going through a rough time after the incident that happened the other night. We spoke about it but I have been so distant with him and I don't know why . For some strange reason,it's like I'm scared of him .

I Haven't called him , I barely want to text him back whenever he reaches out . I'm just trying to be whole with the situation.

I'm not thinking straight , I'm zoning out , every dark male looks like him and every deep voice reminds me of him . He's not dead lol 😂 but I'm so distant with him.

Daniel POV
Sitting at my desk mi just can't believe Olivia really still a move shakey . We talked about it but it's like it never mek sense .

Hit up Dane told him fi mek we go pon the gym fi blow off some steam . He agreed and I headed straight there.

Dane POV
Yow how bigger yuh think yuh can get ?? Yuh wah look like hulk or the Rock .
We buss out a laugh because Daniel a lift the weights like it's nothing.

We finish up and a head through the door when mi hear Daniel seh Olivia a move a way with him .

Daniel POV
She seems like a good girl enuh boss , Dane said to me.

Yes she is , a great one at that . We had a little incident the other day and from ever since it's like it shake her up bro . She hardly wah text me or even talk to me and when we left the house we were good.

So woman stay still , dem we sit and know seh something wrong and won't seh a word , as soon as dem left yuh side here comes the mood swings.

Can't live without them and can't do without them . Dane said.

Mek we circle pure lounge lata bro .

No problem. Dane said .

Keri POV
Redz! What's up girl ? Yuh dash mi weh bad though but such is life .

No hunny I would never do such a thing, you're like a sister to me boo . Just been busy with work and life sugz.

Olivia said .

Alright boo . Heart a love same way sis .
Anyways dem a keep wah party up a pure lounge tonight mek we go no , plus a Friday night.

Yeah girl plus I'm staying with mommy for  the weekend so I'll see you later .

Ok redz later.

Olivia POV
What to wear ? I said to myself. Never really planned on going anywhere but since Keri insisted I should go , now I gotta go find something to wear.

I found the perfect sexy skirt set to wear . This will definitely do .

It was now 9pm . I went to take a shower before it got any later.

Finished curling my hair now it's time for a little makeup .

I look so extra boujiee tonight like a man mi go look . I laughed to myself.

Put on my outfit,twirled in the mirror and I headed out to pick up Keri.

Bloodclaat gyal !!! We loook too good tonight. Keri said .

A man we must a look lol 😂

Keri yuh extra bad enuh but we look good fi real I said to her .

Pulled up to Pure Lounge and the music was booming from outside , I can only imagine inside.

I spotted a familiar car but then I said to myself everyone has one of these nowadays but I'm here to have a good night . I didn't hear from Daniel so I'm just here to have fun with my girl .

We got in but we walked at the back because Keri knew the owner very well. I was glad too , didn't want anyone looking at me .

We got in and Keri started introducing me to some of her other friends. Never really come to chat but a Keri , she's a true boss babe .

Got to our spot and everything was already set up for us . Them really love Keri up here man , real top gyal .

We started drinking , vibing and even started dancing . Liquor bus in a we head now.

Getting carried away, I felt someone grab me around my waist and only to find out it was Daniel .

He whispered in my ear if we could talk and I said sure . He held my hand and he walked me through the crowd into a quiet room.

Daniel POV
You couldn't tell me you were going out ?? We hardly talk , text and spend time together. What the fuck is going on Olivia ?? Yuh tek bad man fi idiot or you don't want this anymore?

Olivia you a fuck wid mi head space and this is unfair because you know how much you mean to me. I want to know what's really going on .

First of all Daniel I was going through a phase that I didn't understand. I was feeling sad and hopeless. Like I wasn't sure who I was and within those moments I felt so disconnected from you , which that is unusual because I love you so much .
I want us to fix things , I want us to be that happy couple again, I miss my man and I miss fucking you so bad .

Well let's leave the party and come home with me then .I said to Olivia .
She hugged me so tight , she smelled so good and judging by the kiss , she ready fi fuck ! Mi ready fi fuck her to .

She told her friend goodbye and as soon as she got into my car it was about to go down.

She took off her underwear and handed it to me . I placed my hand between her legs and she opened them so sexy and seductively. I slowly rubbed my fingers between her juicy pussy lips as she moaned and braced against my fingers . I slipped my fingers inside her and watched as she gripped my hand and whined on my fingers until she came all over them . I Missed her pussy so much. I said to myself

We got to my house and her outfit was already off . My dick was hard and ready and Olivia went straight to her knees and started sucking my hard cock .... Fuck!! I hissed because she's sucking like a pro , she really took me by surprise.
I came on her breast and brought her to the living room and started fucking her on the coach.

My hands around her neck , she moaned as I watched my cock fill her up as it slid in and out of her warm wet pussy . She grabbed me tighter around my waist and pulled me in closer as I sinked my cock deeper inside her .

I heard her moan and called my name so sexy . It sent my mind in an automatic coming machine . I fucked her liked I never fucked her before. I came all in her pussy .

Just like that she's happy again , she's well fucked and off to bed.

My Olivia.