Story Notes

1. Hogwarts was founded in the 13th century, not the 10th. It's been open for about 20 years at the time of this story.

2. Merlin did NOT attend Hogwarts, and he, Arthur, Guinevere, Camelot, etc. all exist in the 13th century, not the 5th/6th.

3. There are tons of sources with differing stories about Arthur, Guinevere, Morgan le Fay, Camelot, etc. I have taken bits and pieces from a large variety of sources to create the characters and world I want.

4. I am making Camelot be an entire country (the country of Wales) instead of just a court. Some locations will be the names from legends, some will be the names that exist today.

5. I have created the families of the Founders, the people of Camelot, and the Hogwarts' professors and students. All my original characters. Do not use. Any resemblance to any person or fictional character is coincidence.

6. I am doing my best to make things realistic in a medieval world while adding in things that witches/wizards would have/be able to do compared to Muggles due to having magic.

7. There are TONS of characters in this story. I will put notes at the start of chapters if I feel help will be needed in keeping characters and relationships straight.