Josh Barnett & House of Black

Wardlow is out, Brian Cage is in NJPW now, Adam Page left the group quietly, the third incarnation had Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Kyle O'Reilly, Mike Bennet and Matt Taven and Adam Cole berated Josh Barnett and Hammerstone when Dynasty and Josh Barnett attacked the group and Barnett flatlined everyone down, Matt and Mike and Kyle didnt want any part of it and MJF was back bickering again, Holiday returned to MLW and NWA and Hammerstone with Josh Barnett won AEW and ROH Tag Team Championships, Hammerstone, MJF and Josh Barnett won Trios Championship, later vacating all titles, Josh Barnett, Hammerstone and MJF defeated Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Roderick Strong, Josh Barnett later defeated Claudio Castiglioni and Jon Moxley for defenses and later Wheeler Yuta, before finally losing to Minoru Suzuki, who dropped them to Ken Shamrock, who lost to Adam Copeland in a 3 way with Adam Page, Barnett and Hammerstone departed from AEW down the lane. 

Adam Cole, Bobby Fish and Roderick Strong saved Kyle O'Reilly from House of Black and with Kyle injured, Bobby Fish took Malakai to a War from there and now, a Brawling happened with the returning Young Bucks joining the House of Black, after the Elite which now has Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega, Kazuchika Okada and Adam Page now plus Chris Jericho and Hook, Jericho, Omega and Ibushi won NEVER Openweight Six - Man/NJPW Trios Championship and Don Callis back as manager, Hook is FTW Champion, Page and Okada are Champions in AAA and Indies. 

Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly and Roderick Strong added Eddie Kingston as a member against the House of Black and Young Bucks and Anarchy in the Arena, Falls Count Anywhere and Blood & Guts happened with Bucks and House winning the first one, losing the second and third matches, Redragon defeated Young Bucks to win AEW Tag Team Championship, Kingston won Continental Crown again, Cole and Strong are World and International Champions, Pac and Penta with Eddie won King of Trios Tournament in Mexico and AAA Trios Championship too. 

House of Torture called them out as Scapegoat Jack Perry, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Yujiro Takahashi, Ren Narita, Sho, Evil and Dick Togo attacked Undisputed Kingdom (Kingston, Pac, Meido, Cole, Strong and Redragon (Fish and O'Reilly)) and now, it culminated into a brawling for months with Mad Bastards (Kingston, Medio and Pac) defeating Sho, Takahashi and Perry in a Falls Count Anywhere 2/3 falls with Kingston taking Perry into the parking lot, Sho and Pac going into the backstage cafeteria and Takahashi and Penta going near the fireworks and Takahashi being pinned down to a 3 - count, Sho submitting Pac and Kingston pinning Perry down and pinning him down. 

Togo, Takahashi, Perry and Narita lost to Cole, Eddie, Pac and Strong and the two teams were booked in a Caged War Games where Undisputed Kingdom defeated House of Torture and there were tensions, in New Japan EVIL, Perry, Narita and Sho turned on Takahashi, Kanemaru and Togo till Fale made the save and Fale and his group defeated the remaining HOT Members when Dick Togo announced he will be retiring soon enough and Kanemaru too, and the men embraced down. 

Undisputed Kingdom faced another challenge as Mogul Embassy came in.